The jury were asked to answer five questions on the circumstances around the shooting of Mark Duggan before they gave their conclusion that his killing had been lawful.
The questions and the answers given by the jury were:
- 1. Did the police do their best to with intelligence that Mark Duggan may collect a gun?
- 2. Was the stop conducted in a way which minimised the possibility of having to use fatal force?
- 3. Did Mr Duggan have the gun with him in the taxi immediately before the stop?
- 4. How did the gun get to the grassy area it was found in?
- Mark Duggan threw it.
- 5. When Mr Duggan received the fatal shot did he have the gun in his hand?