Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone will stand trial on bribery charges in Munich, according to a statement from a German court.
"Under current planning, the main trial should start in late April," the Munich court said in a statement on Thursday.
Ecclestone, 82, was charged in July with bribing a German banker to smooth the sale of a stake in the motor racing business to private equity firm CVC eight years ago. Ecclestone has denied wrongdoing and said he will fight to clear his name.
More top news
White House press secretary Sean Spicer appears to be enraged that the press told the truth about the size of the Trump inauguration crowd.
White House press secretary Sean Spicer said the inauguration crowd had been 'the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration, period'.
Chapecoense football team is playing its first game after losing almost the entire team in a plane crash last year.