Roger Lloyd Pack, who has died aged 69, starred in two of Britain's best-loved sitcoms, The Vicar of Dibley and Only Fools and Horses.
- Born on February 8 1944 in London
- Best known for his role as Trigger in 'Only Fools and Horses'
- Played Owen in 'The Vicar of Dibley'
- Appeared as Barty Crouch in 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire'
- Starred in 2011 film 'Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy' alongside Gary Oldman
- Also starred in two episodes of Doctor Who in 2005
More top news
The Prime Minster is attending the World Economic Forum at the Swiss ski resort in a bid to "engage with a wide range of business leaders".
Adverts featuring blind footballers kicking a cat and a twerking businessman were among the most complained-about commercials of 2016.
No energy supplier scored highly enough to be awarded the Which? recommended provider status.