Roger Lloyd Pack, who has died aged 69, starred in two of Britain's best-loved sitcoms, The Vicar of Dibley and Only Fools and Horses.
- Born on February 8 1944 in London
- Best known for his role as Trigger in 'Only Fools and Horses'
- Played Owen in 'The Vicar of Dibley'
- Appeared as Barty Crouch in 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire'
- Starred in 2011 film 'Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy' alongside Gary Oldman
- Also starred in two episodes of Doctor Who in 2005
More top news
Rapper turned businessman Jay Z is to announce his own music streaming service to rival Spotify tonight revamping his technology company
Stephen Fry has quit Instagram, telling fans he has been "hounded off" the social media site.
The Office star Martin Freeman has given his backing to Labour in the party's first party election broadcast in England.