Roger Lloyd Pack, who has died aged 69, starred in two of Britain's best-loved sitcoms, The Vicar of Dibley and Only Fools and Horses.
- Born on February 8 1944 in London
- Best known for his role as Trigger in 'Only Fools and Horses'
- Played Owen in 'The Vicar of Dibley'
- Appeared as Barty Crouch in 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire'
- Starred in 2011 film 'Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy' alongside Gary Oldman
- Also starred in two episodes of Doctor Who in 2005
More top news
At least 26 people are thought to have died in the unrest.
Archaeologists responsible for recent discoveries in the World Heritage Site say the proposals are a ‘sad and retrograde step’.
Senior union officials warn a combination of large scale operations and cuts are creating a “huge drain” on resources.