Roger Lloyd Pack, who has died aged 69, starred in two of Britain's best-loved sitcoms, The Vicar of Dibley and Only Fools and Horses.
- Born on February 8 1944 in London
- Best known for his role as Trigger in 'Only Fools and Horses'
- Played Owen in 'The Vicar of Dibley'
- Appeared as Barty Crouch in 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire'
- Starred in 2011 film 'Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy' alongside Gary Oldman
- Also starred in two episodes of Doctor Who in 2005
More top news
After its meteoric five-year expansion, ITV News has learned a new legal challenge could have a costly impact on Uber's booming business.
Journalist Steve Hewlett, who shared his experience of battling cancer on BBC Radio 4, has died of the disease at the age of 58.
A long-time diplomat, Churkin had been Russia's permanent representative to the UN since 2006.