Roger Lloyd Pack, who has died aged 69, starred in two of Britain's best-loved sitcoms, The Vicar of Dibley and Only Fools and Horses.
- Born on February 8 1944 in London
- Best known for his role as Trigger in 'Only Fools and Horses'
- Played Owen in 'The Vicar of Dibley'
- Appeared as Barty Crouch in 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire'
- Starred in 2011 film 'Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy' alongside Gary Oldman
- Also starred in two episodes of Doctor Who in 2005
More top news
Alex Salmond found himself in a stand-off with airline staff after booking on to a flight under the name James Kirk.
Romelu Lukaku equalised to ensure Everton earned a point after Danny Ings had given Liverpool the lead in a heated derby clash.
Postman suspended as part of probe as hundreds of letters from a Black Country delivery office took two and a half years to arrive.