Roger Lloyd Pack, who has died aged 69, starred in two of Britain's best-loved sitcoms, The Vicar of Dibley and Only Fools and Horses.
- Born on February 8 1944 in London
- Best known for his role as Trigger in 'Only Fools and Horses'
- Played Owen in 'The Vicar of Dibley'
- Appeared as Barty Crouch in 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire'
- Starred in 2011 film 'Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy' alongside Gary Oldman
- Also starred in two episodes of Doctor Who in 2005
More top news
A thief who tried to snatch £20 from a disabled teenage girl has been jailed after she fought him off and passers-by pinned him down.
The news that Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May are to present a new show on Amazon Prime has been met with a mixed response.
Authorities say Ai Weiwei failed to disclose a previous "criminal conviction" - though his supporters say he was never even charged.