Roger Lloyd Pack, who has died aged 69, starred in two of Britain's best-loved sitcoms, The Vicar of Dibley and Only Fools and Horses.
- Born on February 8 1944 in London
- Best known for his role as Trigger in 'Only Fools and Horses'
- Played Owen in 'The Vicar of Dibley'
- Appeared as Barty Crouch in 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire'
- Starred in 2011 film 'Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy' alongside Gary Oldman
- Also starred in two episodes of Doctor Who in 2005
More top news
A&E services at County Hospital in Stafford have been suspended for under 18s because the service is 'not clinically safe'.
GCSE grades have fallen across the board but girls continue to outperform boys, according to this year's results.
The serial killer Peter Sutcliffe has been moved from Broadmoor psychiatric hospital to prison.