Roger Lloyd Pack, who has died aged 69, starred in two of Britain's best-loved sitcoms, The Vicar of Dibley and Only Fools and Horses.
- Born on February 8 1944 in London
- Best known for his role as Trigger in 'Only Fools and Horses'
- Played Owen in 'The Vicar of Dibley'
- Appeared as Barty Crouch in 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire'
- Starred in 2011 film 'Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy' alongside Gary Oldman
- Also starred in two episodes of Doctor Who in 2005
More top news
A major new discovery has been made towards finding the cause of multiple sclerosis (MS) - potentially paving the way for new treatments.
France will now decide on May 7 who will replace incumbent Francois Hollande as president.
Police said the child, who was without a driving licence, was trying to make his way 2,500 miles from the east coast to Perth.