Roger Lloyd Pack, who has died aged 69, starred in two of Britain's best-loved sitcoms, The Vicar of Dibley and Only Fools and Horses.
- Born on February 8 1944 in London
- Best known for his role as Trigger in 'Only Fools and Horses'
- Played Owen in 'The Vicar of Dibley'
- Appeared as Barty Crouch in 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire'
- Starred in 2011 film 'Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy' alongside Gary Oldman
- Also starred in two episodes of Doctor Who in 2005
More top news
As a minute's silence in honour of the Manchester bomb victims ended, a spontaneous singalong of Oasis' Don't Look Back in Anger broke out.
Tomorrow it'll be hotting up again with strong sunshine and highs near 30C in places
The Labour leader will make a veiled criticism of Conservative-led administrations in a speech, four days after the deadly suicide blast.