Roger Lloyd Pack, who has died aged 69, starred in two of Britain's best-loved sitcoms, The Vicar of Dibley and Only Fools and Horses.
- Born on February 8 1944 in London
- Best known for his role as Trigger in 'Only Fools and Horses'
- Played Owen in 'The Vicar of Dibley'
- Appeared as Barty Crouch in 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire'
- Starred in 2011 film 'Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy' alongside Gary Oldman
- Also starred in two episodes of Doctor Who in 2005
More top news
President Barack Obama recorded a video urging for more to be done to protect the landscape from the effects of climate change.
David Cameron is facing growing pressure for the UK to take in more of the many thousands of migrants fleeing to Europe.
China has put on its biggest display of military might in a parade to commemorate victory over Japan in World War Two.