Roger Lloyd Pack, who has died aged 69, starred in two of Britain's best-loved sitcoms, The Vicar of Dibley and Only Fools and Horses.
- Born on February 8 1944 in London
- Best known for his role as Trigger in 'Only Fools and Horses'
- Played Owen in 'The Vicar of Dibley'
- Appeared as Barty Crouch in 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire'
- Starred in 2011 film 'Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy' alongside Gary Oldman
- Also starred in two episodes of Doctor Who in 2005
More top news
The founder of an academy and two former staff members have been jailed for defrauding the Department for Education of thousands of pounds.
Pino Pagliara told ITV News a lucrative salary meant he told undercover reporters posing as football investors "what they wanted to hear".
She was best known for playing Ethel Meaker in the children's show Rentaghost and Grandma on stage in Billy Elliot the musical.