Roger Lloyd Pack, who has died aged 69, starred in two of Britain's best-loved sitcoms, The Vicar of Dibley and Only Fools and Horses.
- Born on February 8 1944 in London
- Best known for his role as Trigger in 'Only Fools and Horses'
- Played Owen in 'The Vicar of Dibley'
- Appeared as Barty Crouch in 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire'
- Starred in 2011 film 'Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy' alongside Gary Oldman
- Also starred in two episodes of Doctor Who in 2005
More top news
It is not clear how long impeachment would take, though the ruling party has said it could vote Robert Mugabe out as early as Wednesday.
On Wednesday, a UN court will hand down a verdict at the war crimes trial of Ratko Mladić, a former general of the Bosnian Serb army.
The Brexit Secretary offered an upbeat assessment of talks at a London conference, but he badly needs negotiations to move forward.