Roger Lloyd Pack, who has died aged 69, starred in two of Britain's best-loved sitcoms, The Vicar of Dibley and Only Fools and Horses.
- Born on February 8 1944 in London
- Best known for his role as Trigger in 'Only Fools and Horses'
- Played Owen in 'The Vicar of Dibley'
- Appeared as Barty Crouch in 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire'
- Starred in 2011 film 'Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy' alongside Gary Oldman
- Also starred in two episodes of Doctor Who in 2005
More top news
Labour leader tells May Day rally his party 'stand absolutely against racism in any form'.
After a largely fine and sunny start to the day a bank of cloud and rain is currently making its way southeastwards across Britain.
A woman gave birth to a baby boy on the hard shoulder of the M42 after getting stuck in traffic.