Roger Lloyd Pack, who has died aged 69, starred in two of Britain's best-loved sitcoms, The Vicar of Dibley and Only Fools and Horses.
- Born on February 8 1944 in London
- Best known for his role as Trigger in 'Only Fools and Horses'
- Played Owen in 'The Vicar of Dibley'
- Appeared as Barty Crouch in 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire'
- Starred in 2011 film 'Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy' alongside Gary Oldman
- Also starred in two episodes of Doctor Who in 2005
More top news
Clear spells in the north overnight where it's actually cold enough in the north for a touch of ground frost. Further south cloudier.
Grange Hill actor Terry Sue-Patt, who played Benny Green in the long-running school-based drama, has been found dead at his home in London.
EastEnders fans have finally been introduced to the character Fat Elvis, years after he was first mentioned.