Roger Lloyd Pack, who has died aged 69, starred in two of Britain's best-loved sitcoms, The Vicar of Dibley and Only Fools and Horses.
- Born on February 8 1944 in London
- Best known for his role as Trigger in 'Only Fools and Horses'
- Played Owen in 'The Vicar of Dibley'
- Appeared as Barty Crouch in 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire'
- Starred in 2011 film 'Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy' alongside Gary Oldman
- Also starred in two episodes of Doctor Who in 2005
More top news
Walmley in the West Midlands would become the new centre of Great Britain if Scotland vote to go independent, Ordnance Survey has said.
The man is thought to have tied himself to the bottom of the vehicle as it travelled from Calais to Kent.
A woman in Thailand killed herself by jumping into a pond of crocodiles at a popular tourist attraction, Thai police said.