Roger Lloyd Pack, who has died aged 69, starred in two of Britain's best-loved sitcoms, The Vicar of Dibley and Only Fools and Horses.
- Born on February 8 1944 in London
- Best known for his role as Trigger in 'Only Fools and Horses'
- Played Owen in 'The Vicar of Dibley'
- Appeared as Barty Crouch in 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire'
- Starred in 2011 film 'Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy' alongside Gary Oldman
- Also starred in two episodes of Doctor Who in 2005
More top news
Prince Harry has visited a children's home founded by the controversial religious sect known as the Moonies during his tour of the Caribbean
Cloud continues rolling in from the west overnight which, combined with fresher winds will keep temperatures above freezing here.
Charlton Athletic Football Club have launched an internal investigation over an allegation of historical sexual abuse.