Roger Lloyd Pack, who has died aged 69, starred in two of Britain's best-loved sitcoms, The Vicar of Dibley and Only Fools and Horses.
- Born on February 8 1944 in London
- Best known for his role as Trigger in 'Only Fools and Horses'
- Played Owen in 'The Vicar of Dibley'
- Appeared as Barty Crouch in 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire'
- Starred in 2011 film 'Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy' alongside Gary Oldman
- Also starred in two episodes of Doctor Who in 2005
More top news
Devon Staples had been drinking during Independence Day celebrations when he placed a fireworks on the top of his head and lit the fuse.
World Number 4 Murray has won their previous five encounters, but Karlovic tops the tournament's aces leaderboard so far.
The Britain's Got Talent judge was accused of singing the national anthem in an American accent and getting the words wrong.