Roger Lloyd Pack, who has died aged 69, starred in two of Britain's best-loved sitcoms, The Vicar of Dibley and Only Fools and Horses.
- Born on February 8 1944 in London
- Best known for his role as Trigger in 'Only Fools and Horses'
- Played Owen in 'The Vicar of Dibley'
- Appeared as Barty Crouch in 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire'
- Starred in 2011 film 'Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy' alongside Gary Oldman
- Also starred in two episodes of Doctor Who in 2005
More top news
Tony Iommi has appealed to metal-loving Indonesian President Joko Widodo to spare the lives of two Australians on death row.
Madame Tussauds has released the first images of the early work in progress of Luke Skywalker, Han Solo and Princess Leia's wax figures
New research reveals 30% of Northern Ireland's population experiences poor mental health - half of which is related to the 30-year conflict.