Roger Lloyd Pack, who has died aged 69, starred in two of Britain's best-loved sitcoms, The Vicar of Dibley and Only Fools and Horses.
- Born on February 8 1944 in London
- Best known for his role as Trigger in 'Only Fools and Horses'
- Played Owen in 'The Vicar of Dibley'
- Appeared as Barty Crouch in 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire'
- Starred in 2011 film 'Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy' alongside Gary Oldman
- Also starred in two episodes of Doctor Who in 2005
More top news
ITV's Tonight programme tracks down the Romanian criminal mastermind behind one of Britain’s biggest jewellery heist gangs.
The company has seen rocketing sales but still makes a loss, while calls to offer benefits to riders could make its model unviable.
Consumer group Which? has backed the fire brigade's call to end produced of 'fire risk' plastic backed fridges and freezers.