Roger Lloyd Pack, who has died aged 69, starred in two of Britain's best-loved sitcoms, The Vicar of Dibley and Only Fools and Horses.
- Born on February 8 1944 in London
- Best known for his role as Trigger in 'Only Fools and Horses'
- Played Owen in 'The Vicar of Dibley'
- Appeared as Barty Crouch in 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire'
- Starred in 2011 film 'Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy' alongside Gary Oldman
- Also starred in two episodes of Doctor Who in 2005
More top news
David Cameron, Ed Miliband and Nick Clegg urged people to vote for them as the campaign trail draws to an end.
Roger Daltrey has confirmed his band will and promised to close the festival "with a bang".
On Thursday the Scottish people are expected to signal Labour’s demise north of the border and herald in an army of SNP MPs.