Superintendent Liz McAinsh of Police Scotland released more information about Mikaeel Kular's appearance:
- Two-feet tall of Asian appearance and slim build
- Believed to be wearing a beige thigh-length jacket with grey fur-lined hood
- Wearing brown shoes with velcro straps
- Wearing navy blue joggers with grey pyjama top and embroidered turquoise dinosaur on the chest
- May be wearing black gloves with multi-coloured fingers
- Has a faded scar on his nose and a small sore on the left side of his mouth
A timeline of events surrounding the disappearance of three-year-old Mikaeel Kular.
What tools and techniques will police be deploying in their effort to reunite Edinburgh toddler Mikaeel Kular with his family?
Hundreds of people have gathered to join the search for a missing three-year-old boy who was last seen on Wednesday night.