New England-wide data released by Public Health England has revealed that 63.8% of adults are now obese or overweight. A breakdown of local authorities has also been released.
- The fattest local authority area is Copeland in west Cumbria, where 75.9% of people are overweight or obese, followed by:
- Doncaster 74.4%
- East Lindsey in Lincolnshire 73.8%
- Ryedale in North Yorkshire 73.7%
- Sedgemoor in Somerset 73.4%
- Gosport in Hampshire 72.9%
- Castle Point in Essex 72.8%
- Bolsover in Derbyshire 72.5%
- County Durham 72.5%
- Milton Keynes 72.5%
More top news
Rain this morning caught many of us out, however more to come as the day goes on.
Australia's first female PM Julia Gillard has told ITV News Wales about sexist barriers in politics and her affinity to her native Wales.
Princess Charlotte will have five godparents - two less than her brother Prince George. This is who the royal couple have chosen.