New England-wide data released by Public Health England has revealed that 63.8% of adults are now obese or overweight. A breakdown of local authorities has also been released.
- The fattest local authority area is Copeland in west Cumbria, where 75.9% of people are overweight or obese, followed by:
- Doncaster 74.4%
- East Lindsey in Lincolnshire 73.8%
- Ryedale in North Yorkshire 73.7%
- Sedgemoor in Somerset 73.4%
- Gosport in Hampshire 72.9%
- Castle Point in Essex 72.8%
- Bolsover in Derbyshire 72.5%
- County Durham 72.5%
- Milton Keynes 72.5%
More top news
In the unexpected announcement on Monday, Mr Key said it was the "right time" to leave politics.
As the Government's Brexit appeal comes to the Supreme Court, here's a look at what you need to know.
According to local reports, the man was found by friends in their accommodation in Val Thorens resort in the Alps on Sunday morning.