New England-wide data released by Public Health England has revealed that 63.8% of adults are now obese or overweight. A breakdown of local authorities has also been released.
- The fattest local authority area is Copeland in west Cumbria, where 75.9% of people are overweight or obese, followed by:
- Doncaster 74.4%
- East Lindsey in Lincolnshire 73.8%
- Ryedale in North Yorkshire 73.7%
- Sedgemoor in Somerset 73.4%
- Gosport in Hampshire 72.9%
- Castle Point in Essex 72.8%
- Bolsover in Derbyshire 72.5%
- County Durham 72.5%
- Milton Keynes 72.5%
More top news
Father Jacques Hamel has been described as man who dedicated his life to his parishioners and still regularly led mass, even at 86.
Rain will spread southeastwards through N. Ireland, Wales and England overnight.
The woman used her daughter's own Facebook page to live-stream the attack after the teenager posted provocative pictures online.