New England-wide data released by Public Health England has revealed that 63.8% of adults are now obese or overweight. A breakdown of local authorities has also been released.
- The fattest local authority area is Copeland in west Cumbria, where 75.9% of people are overweight or obese, followed by:
- Doncaster 74.4%
- East Lindsey in Lincolnshire 73.8%
- Ryedale in North Yorkshire 73.7%
- Sedgemoor in Somerset 73.4%
- Gosport in Hampshire 72.9%
- Castle Point in Essex 72.8%
- Bolsover in Derbyshire 72.5%
- County Durham 72.5%
- Milton Keynes 72.5%
More top news
A survey showing the number of 14-17 years olds who have tried the products has raised questions about their appeal to young people.
Advertising agency chief executive for Europe Chris Hirst takes a look at Labour's business manifesto ahead of the General Election.
A touching note from a passenger thanking a pilot for getting her home safely in the wake of the Germanwings tragedy has gone viral.