New England-wide data released by Public Health England has revealed that 63.8% of adults are now obese or overweight. A breakdown of local authorities has also been released.
- The fattest local authority area is Copeland in west Cumbria, where 75.9% of people are overweight or obese, followed by:
- Doncaster 74.4%
- East Lindsey in Lincolnshire 73.8%
- Ryedale in North Yorkshire 73.7%
- Sedgemoor in Somerset 73.4%
- Gosport in Hampshire 72.9%
- Castle Point in Essex 72.8%
- Bolsover in Derbyshire 72.5%
- County Durham 72.5%
- Milton Keynes 72.5%
More top news
Online video giant YouTube has been condemned for failing to take down extremist content including films praising Hitler and the Taliban.
It is much more plausible that Hammond rather than Johnson would end up resigning after May reveals more about the kind of Brexit she wants.
A woman has been arrested at Heathrow Airport on suspicion of a terrorism offence after arriving on a flight from Turkey.