Around 300 more people have been able to flee besieged rebel-held neighbourhoods inside Homs, bringing the total number of civilians evacuated from Syria's third-largest city to around 1,000, the Syrian Red Crescent said.
Khaled Erksoussi, the Red Crescent's head of operations, said the group was notified that a ceasefire in Homs that ended on Sunday has been extended "for a few days".
Over the weekend the UN and Red Crescent aid convoys were attacked by mortars and at least one Red Crescent driver was injured.
Assad's forces have been besieging the rebel-held districts in the city for months, cutting off supplies. The truce to let in aid and let out civilians was brokered by the United Nations.
More top news
The US president enjoyed rousing support for his political agenda as a formerly hostile audience cheered his plans in office to the rafters.
The former leader said the party needed to learn lessons after his successor Paul Nuttall failed to unseat Labour in a hard-fought campaign.
Toddler Harry Studley was left blind in one eye after Jordan Walters, 25, shot him in the head with an air rifle last year.