Footballer Loic Remy will face no further action after he was arrested over rape claims.
The 27-year-old Newcastle striker was held in May last year along with two other men after a woman claimed she had been attacked in Fulham, west London.
Yesterday the three were told that they will face no further action over the allegations.
At the time of Remy's arrest, his lawyers Harbottle and Lewis said the French international denied the claim.
Scotland Yard did not name the former QPR star, but said: "On February 13, and following consultation with the Crown Prosecution Service, the three men were informed that no further action would be taken against them."