According to reports, Nokia is expected to launch it's first ever Android smartphone, rumoured to be called the X.
Here are its reported features:
- A handset at the lower end of the smartphone budget
- An interface that looks more like Windows than Android
- Microsoft and Nokia services rather than those made by Android-maker Google
- Nokia's mapping service instead of Google Maps
- A Nokia store with Android apps, instead of Google Play
- A four-inch screen with a 1GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor
- 512MB of memory
- 4GB of storage
- a microSD card slot
- 5-megapixel camera
- Six colour options.
More top news
More than 20,000 allegations of abuse by care home workers have been made in the last three years, figures show.
Two private citizens have already paid a "significant deposit" to take the week-long trip.
Slippy start tomorrow with frost & ice