According to reports, Nokia is expected to launch it's first ever Android smartphone, rumoured to be called the X.
Here are its reported features:
- A handset at the lower end of the smartphone budget
- An interface that looks more like Windows than Android
- Microsoft and Nokia services rather than those made by Android-maker Google
- Nokia's mapping service instead of Google Maps
- A Nokia store with Android apps, instead of Google Play
- A four-inch screen with a 1GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor
- 512MB of memory
- 4GB of storage
- a microSD card slot
- 5-megapixel camera
- Six colour options.
More top news
Hangovers cannot be prevented, even by drinking water or eating after boozing, scientists have concluded.
Striking rail workers and engineering works are set to cause a headache for many Britons travelling over the bank holiday weekend.
An eight-year-old boy has been caught on camera going for a joyride with two other young children in the car.