According to reports, Nokia is expected to launch it's first ever Android smartphone, rumoured to be called the X.
Here are its reported features:
- A handset at the lower end of the smartphone budget
- An interface that looks more like Windows than Android
- Microsoft and Nokia services rather than those made by Android-maker Google
- Nokia's mapping service instead of Google Maps
- A Nokia store with Android apps, instead of Google Play
- A four-inch screen with a 1GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor
- 512MB of memory
- 4GB of storage
- a microSD card slot
- 5-megapixel camera
- Six colour options.
More top news
Carefully choreographed campaigns can become unstuck because voters have the power to peel back a politician's veneer.
Sherpas have been biologically wired over thousands of years to give them exceptional mountaineering skills, research shows.
Stanley May - who was a regular at the supermarket in Truro in Cornwall - hit his head on the wet floor.