According to reports, Nokia is expected to launch it's first ever Android smartphone, rumoured to be called the X.
Here are its reported features:
- A handset at the lower end of the smartphone budget
- An interface that looks more like Windows than Android
- Microsoft and Nokia services rather than those made by Android-maker Google
- Nokia's mapping service instead of Google Maps
- A Nokia store with Android apps, instead of Google Play
- A four-inch screen with a 1GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor
- 512MB of memory
- 4GB of storage
- a microSD card slot
- 5-megapixel camera
- Six colour options.
More top news
At least 17 people trapped inside an ammunition depot in India when a fire broke out are feared to have died.
Strong winds and rain, heavy at times in the south-east, are forecast for the UK on Tuesday.
The plan to scrap the VAT could save taxpayers £2 billion if Britain left the EU, lead Leave campaigners claim.