According to reports, Nokia is expected to launch it's first ever Android smartphone, rumoured to be called the X.
Here are its reported features:
- A handset at the lower end of the smartphone budget
- An interface that looks more like Windows than Android
- Microsoft and Nokia services rather than those made by Android-maker Google
- Nokia's mapping service instead of Google Maps
- A Nokia store with Android apps, instead of Google Play
- A four-inch screen with a 1GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor
- 512MB of memory
- 4GB of storage
- a microSD card slot
- 5-megapixel camera
- Six colour options.
More top news
Motorists are to be allowed 10 minutes' grace after a parking ticket runs out before they can receive a fine, under new rules.
Billionaire Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen has claimed discovery of the Japanese battleship Musashi that was sunk by the US Navy in 1945.
Friday will be mostly dry with sunny spells for much of the UK. Temperatures will be mild across the country.