According to reports, Nokia is expected to launch it's first ever Android smartphone, rumoured to be called the X.
Here are its reported features:
- A handset at the lower end of the smartphone budget
- An interface that looks more like Windows than Android
- Microsoft and Nokia services rather than those made by Android-maker Google
- Nokia's mapping service instead of Google Maps
- A Nokia store with Android apps, instead of Google Play
- A four-inch screen with a 1GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor
- 512MB of memory
- 4GB of storage
- a microSD card slot
- 5-megapixel camera
- Six colour options.
More top news
The head of the National Cyber Security Centre warned that an emerging market in online warfare tools was making them available to more coun
Business Secretary Greg Clark said the UK Government was not prepared to back the Swansea Bay tidal lagoon project.
Unite boss Len McCluskey is under pressure to leapfrog Labour and commit to a vote.