According to reports, Nokia is expected to launch it's first ever Android smartphone, rumoured to be called the X.
Here are its reported features:
- A handset at the lower end of the smartphone budget
- An interface that looks more like Windows than Android
- Microsoft and Nokia services rather than those made by Android-maker Google
- Nokia's mapping service instead of Google Maps
- A Nokia store with Android apps, instead of Google Play
- A four-inch screen with a 1GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor
- 512MB of memory
- 4GB of storage
- a microSD card slot
- 5-megapixel camera
- Six colour options.
More top news
A pregnant woman and a man suffered "severe discomfort" after someone threw bleach at them from a passing car, hitting them in the eyes.
A look at the weather today across the UK.
Former child star Erin Moran who played Joanie Cunningham in the US sitcom "Happy Days" has been found dead at 56.