According to reports, Nokia is expected to launch it's first ever Android smartphone, rumoured to be called the X.
Here are its reported features:
- A handset at the lower end of the smartphone budget
- An interface that looks more like Windows than Android
- Microsoft and Nokia services rather than those made by Android-maker Google
- Nokia's mapping service instead of Google Maps
- A Nokia store with Android apps, instead of Google Play
- A four-inch screen with a 1GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor
- 512MB of memory
- 4GB of storage
- a microSD card slot
- 5-megapixel camera
- Six colour options.
More top news
Kate will join Prince William on a tour of the Stephen Lawrence Centre before visiting a charity working with disadvantaged young people.
There is an "urgent need" for a "simpler and more trusted" system for investigating clinical failures, according to a damning report.
Over 100 mothers and fathers were investigated for leaving their children unsupervised in the final three months of 2014, new figures find.