According to reports, Nokia is expected to launch it's first ever Android smartphone, rumoured to be called the X.
Here are its reported features:
- A handset at the lower end of the smartphone budget
- An interface that looks more like Windows than Android
- Microsoft and Nokia services rather than those made by Android-maker Google
- Nokia's mapping service instead of Google Maps
- A Nokia store with Android apps, instead of Google Play
- A four-inch screen with a 1GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor
- 512MB of memory
- 4GB of storage
- a microSD card slot
- 5-megapixel camera
- Six colour options.
More top news
Andy Murray faces the towering 6ft 10 ins Croat Ivo Karlovic as he looks to book his place in the Wimbledon quarter final.
The National Housing Federation (NHF) has warned that large parts of the countryside in England could become "pensioner pockets".
Report says elders are "suffering in silence" with hearing problems because they don't want a hearing aid or think nothing can be done.