According to reports, Nokia is expected to launch it's first ever Android smartphone, rumoured to be called the X.
Here are its reported features:
- A handset at the lower end of the smartphone budget
- An interface that looks more like Windows than Android
- Microsoft and Nokia services rather than those made by Android-maker Google
- Nokia's mapping service instead of Google Maps
- A Nokia store with Android apps, instead of Google Play
- A four-inch screen with a 1GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor
- 512MB of memory
- 4GB of storage
- a microSD card slot
- 5-megapixel camera
- Six colour options.
More top news
Dozens of organisations have filed statements slamming the Zimbabwean president's appointment due to his alleged human rights violations.
Storm Brian will bring strong or very strong winds across southern and western parts of the UK with gales or severe gales in exposed areas.
Omid Saidy, 20, was knifed to death after asking a drug dealer and another man to leave the area, police say.