According to reports, Nokia is expected to launch it's first ever Android smartphone, rumoured to be called the X.
Here are its reported features:
- A handset at the lower end of the smartphone budget
- An interface that looks more like Windows than Android
- Microsoft and Nokia services rather than those made by Android-maker Google
- Nokia's mapping service instead of Google Maps
- A Nokia store with Android apps, instead of Google Play
- A four-inch screen with a 1GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor
- 512MB of memory
- 4GB of storage
- a microSD card slot
- 5-megapixel camera
- Six colour options.
More top news
London councils recorded the largest surpluses, with the capital's 33 local authorities accounting for 44% of the total figure.
Outbreaks of rain will move slowly from north to west but otherwise a mainly dry day ahead.
The president-elect said it was important the US improve relations with Beijing, and then immediately criticised China's economic policies.