Dave Lee Travis's retrial is expected to last for two weeks, a court was told today.
The former BBC presenter was accused of indecently assaulting 10 women and sexually assaulting another in alleged incidents dating back to 1976 when he was at the height of his fame.
After a jury of eight women and four men deliberated for more than 20 hours, they found him not guilty of 12 indecent assault charges, but were not able to agree on a charge of alleged indecent assault against a woman in the early 1990s along with an alleged sexual assault on a journalist in 2008.
Judge Leonard told Travis: "You are to return to this court on the 28th March. You are re-admitted to bail as before."
Marianne, Travis's wife of more than 40 years, supported him from the public gallery during today's brief hearing. She was in court for the verdicts on February 13 but did not attend the four weeks of evidence.
More top news
The treatment uses cancer-killing immune cells taken from donor blood, which are multiplied in the lab.
The Argentine navy announced that a sound thought to be an explosion had been detected by US and specialist agencies leading the search.
Earlier this month the Kill Bill star said she was too angry to share her thoughts on the allegations swirling around Hollywood.