Consumers are being urged to cut their sugar intake to 5% per day by the World Health Organisation.
Health campaigners Action on Sugar have warned some foods are deceptive about the amount of sugar they contained.
- Some fat free yoghurt can contain up to five teaspoons of refined sugar
- Tomato based pasta sauce was found to have three teaspoons of sugar per jar
- One tablespoon of shop bought white coleslaw was found to have four teaspoons of sugar
- "Enhanced" or flavoured water was found to have as much as 15g of sugar
- Some processed bread was found to have as much as 3g of sugar
More top news
The 40-year won the election with a huge 85% of the vote after a by-election was triggered in the event of Jo Cox's death.
The Prime Minister urged the EU to send a "robust united message" to Moscow over its bombing campaign in Syria.
A man accused of murdering PC Gordon Semple was a Breaking Bad-obsessed sado-masochist who strangled his victim.