Consumers are being urged to cut their sugar intake to 5% per day by the World Health Organisation.
Health campaigners Action on Sugar have warned some foods are deceptive about the amount of sugar they contained.
- Some fat free yoghurt can contain up to five teaspoons of refined sugar
- Tomato based pasta sauce was found to have three teaspoons of sugar per jar
- One tablespoon of shop bought white coleslaw was found to have four teaspoons of sugar
- "Enhanced" or flavoured water was found to have as much as 15g of sugar
- Some processed bread was found to have as much as 3g of sugar
More top news
The documentary, called 'Amy', will be shown at this year's Cannes Film Festival but the singer's family has condemned it as "misleading".
Vain tennis fans will be prevented from taking selfie sticks into Wimbledon because of the "nuisance value" of the devices.
Springtime scarves rather than shorts this week, as Spring bounces off for the time being