Consumers are being urged to cut their sugar intake to 5% per day by the World Health Organisation.
Health campaigners Action on Sugar have warned some foods are deceptive about the amount of sugar they contained.
- Some fat free yoghurt can contain up to five teaspoons of refined sugar
- Tomato based pasta sauce was found to have three teaspoons of sugar per jar
- One tablespoon of shop bought white coleslaw was found to have four teaspoons of sugar
- "Enhanced" or flavoured water was found to have as much as 15g of sugar
- Some processed bread was found to have as much as 3g of sugar
More top news
A 17-year-old boy has been charged with the murder of two men in Ipswich.
The X Factor judge praised the One Direction star for his bravery - after performing on the show just days after his mother's death.
At least 13 people have been killed by a car bomb after two explosions went off close to a football stadium in Istanbul.