Consumers are being urged to cut their sugar intake to 5% per day by the World Health Organisation.
Health campaigners Action on Sugar have warned some foods are deceptive about the amount of sugar they contained.
- Some fat free yoghurt can contain up to five teaspoons of refined sugar
- Tomato based pasta sauce was found to have three teaspoons of sugar per jar
- One tablespoon of shop bought white coleslaw was found to have four teaspoons of sugar
- "Enhanced" or flavoured water was found to have as much as 15g of sugar
- Some processed bread was found to have as much as 3g of sugar
More top news
Mack entered her plea in federal court in Brooklyn. The judge refused a request by her lawyers to release her without bail.
Officers investigating a reported break-in on Friday found 22-year-old Roger Alvarado asleep in the pop star's home in Tribeca.
Billy Jeeves is said to have fled the scene in Hither Green, south-east London, after Henry Vincent was fatally stabbed by the pensioner.