Consumers are being urged to cut their sugar intake to 5% per day by the World Health Organisation.
Health campaigners Action on Sugar have warned some foods are deceptive about the amount of sugar they contained.
- Some fat free yoghurt can contain up to five teaspoons of refined sugar
- Tomato based pasta sauce was found to have three teaspoons of sugar per jar
- One tablespoon of shop bought white coleslaw was found to have four teaspoons of sugar
- "Enhanced" or flavoured water was found to have as much as 15g of sugar
- Some processed bread was found to have as much as 3g of sugar
More top news
Mr Jackson, 30, suffered severe head injuries after he tried to shield Mia Ayliffe-Chung during a knife attack in Queensland.
Man's best friend really does understand some of what we are saying, scientists are suggesting.
Selena Gomez said she was taking time out to deal with panic attacks and depression thought to be a side effect of her lupus disease.