Consumers are being urged to cut their sugar intake to 5% per day by the World Health Organisation.
Health campaigners Action on Sugar have warned some foods are deceptive about the amount of sugar they contained.
- Some fat free yoghurt can contain up to five teaspoons of refined sugar
- Tomato based pasta sauce was found to have three teaspoons of sugar per jar
- One tablespoon of shop bought white coleslaw was found to have four teaspoons of sugar
- "Enhanced" or flavoured water was found to have as much as 15g of sugar
- Some processed bread was found to have as much as 3g of sugar
More top news
The 18-month-old baby girl was in "excruciating pain" after suffering broken ribs, leg fractures and injuries to her spine, face and neck.
The "world's first transgender doll" has appeared at New York's Toy Fair and will go on sale in July.
The exhibition includes the gown she wore when she danced with John Travolta at the White House and a dress used for a Vanity Fair cover.