Consumers are being urged to cut their sugar intake to 5% per day by the World Health Organisation.
Health campaigners Action on Sugar have warned some foods are deceptive about the amount of sugar they contained.
- Some fat free yoghurt can contain up to five teaspoons of refined sugar
- Tomato based pasta sauce was found to have three teaspoons of sugar per jar
- One tablespoon of shop bought white coleslaw was found to have four teaspoons of sugar
- "Enhanced" or flavoured water was found to have as much as 15g of sugar
- Some processed bread was found to have as much as 3g of sugar
More top news
Rain will be heavy across Scotland, parts of northern England and Wales tonight - rumbles of thunder are possible waking some of us up.
The girl's family asked for a sugary likeness of Frozen Princess Elsa - but instead received this.
Andy Murray has made it through to the Wimbledon quarter-finals after beating Ivo Karlovic 7-6 (9-7) 6-4 5-7 6-4.