Consumers are being urged to cut their sugar intake to 5% per day by the World Health Organisation.
Health campaigners Action on Sugar have warned some foods are deceptive about the amount of sugar they contained.
- Some fat free yoghurt can contain up to five teaspoons of refined sugar
- Tomato based pasta sauce was found to have three teaspoons of sugar per jar
- One tablespoon of shop bought white coleslaw was found to have four teaspoons of sugar
- "Enhanced" or flavoured water was found to have as much as 15g of sugar
- Some processed bread was found to have as much as 3g of sugar
More top news
Read the letter carefully, don't worry, it's short. Note that while it praises the Conservative-led government it does not mention Labour.
Most children are happy to let their teeth come out naturally but for one Florida boy, a little extra horsepower was called on.
Travellers hoping to get away for the Easter weekend are being warned of potentially serious problems on the road and rail networks.