Consumers are being urged to cut their sugar intake to 5% per day by the World Health Organisation.
Health campaigners Action on Sugar have warned some foods are deceptive about the amount of sugar they contained.
- Some fat free yoghurt can contain up to five teaspoons of refined sugar
- Tomato based pasta sauce was found to have three teaspoons of sugar per jar
- One tablespoon of shop bought white coleslaw was found to have four teaspoons of sugar
- "Enhanced" or flavoured water was found to have as much as 15g of sugar
- Some processed bread was found to have as much as 3g of sugar
More top news
An attorney and former prosecutor, Jones rallied voters on a message of moving past the Moore controversies.
The showers will be frequent, heavy and blustery with a mixture of rain and hail.
Facebook, Twitter and Google "are not simply platforms for the content that others post" because they play a role in shaping what users see.