Consumers are being urged to cut their sugar intake to 5% per day by the World Health Organisation.
Health campaigners Action on Sugar have warned some foods are deceptive about the amount of sugar they contained.
- Some fat free yoghurt can contain up to five teaspoons of refined sugar
- Tomato based pasta sauce was found to have three teaspoons of sugar per jar
- One tablespoon of shop bought white coleslaw was found to have four teaspoons of sugar
- "Enhanced" or flavoured water was found to have as much as 15g of sugar
- Some processed bread was found to have as much as 3g of sugar
More top news
One piece shows a child spray-painting wallpaper over a swastika.
Shopkeepers closed their stalls amid protests over the country’s troubled economy.
Emergency services rushed to the scene of the Church of Immaculate Conception in Clondalkin, where mourners had gathered for a funeral.