Consumers are being urged to cut their sugar intake to 5% per day by the World Health Organisation.
Health campaigners Action on Sugar have warned some foods are deceptive about the amount of sugar they contained.
- Some fat free yoghurt can contain up to five teaspoons of refined sugar
- Tomato based pasta sauce was found to have three teaspoons of sugar per jar
- One tablespoon of shop bought white coleslaw was found to have four teaspoons of sugar
- "Enhanced" or flavoured water was found to have as much as 15g of sugar
- Some processed bread was found to have as much as 3g of sugar
More top news
Heavy thundery rain for parts of Northern Ireland and Scotland
Four men are being interrogated in Spain's National Court over the vehicle attacks that killed 15 people and wounded more than 120 others.
In the position paper the Government sets out plans to ensure that cross-border legal disputes are dealt with in a "fair way" post-Brexit.