Consumers are being urged to cut their sugar intake to 5% per day by the World Health Organisation.
Health campaigners Action on Sugar have warned some foods are deceptive about the amount of sugar they contained.
- Some fat free yoghurt can contain up to five teaspoons of refined sugar
- Tomato based pasta sauce was found to have three teaspoons of sugar per jar
- One tablespoon of shop bought white coleslaw was found to have four teaspoons of sugar
- "Enhanced" or flavoured water was found to have as much as 15g of sugar
- Some processed bread was found to have as much as 3g of sugar
More top news
The German bomb - a 500kg device - was spotted by a barge carrying out dredging works, the Royal Navy said.
The study found children born in the 1980s have found it much harder to build up wealth in housing and pensions as they age.
The singer ended speculation over who would perform by saying "the rumors are true" to her 63 million Twitter followers on Friday morning.