The six pillars of Gordon Brown's plan to revamp the UK's relationship with Scotland will outline a "radical" transfer of powers downwards from Westminster and Edinburgh to local communities". It also includes:
- A new UK constitutional law setting out a plan to share resources for defence and security.
- A constitutional guarantee of the permanence of the Scottish Parliament.
- A new division of powers between Scotland and Westminster that gives Holyrood more powers in employment, health, transport and economic regeneration.
- A new tax sharing agreement that balances the commitment of the UK to pool and share its resources.
- New power-sharing partnerships to address shared problems on poverty, unemployment, housing need and the environment.
More top news
The downpours will be more well scattered across southern locations.
A Sat Nav mix-up led to a Welsh family missing a Euro 2016 game after ending up in Belgium's Lille instead of the northern French city.
I have recently returned from the Somme battlefields and I think of a young Sikh man who left a village in India to fight - my grandfather.