The six pillars of Gordon Brown's plan to revamp the UK's relationship with Scotland will outline a "radical" transfer of powers downwards from Westminster and Edinburgh to local communities". It also includes:
- A new UK constitutional law setting out a plan to share resources for defence and security.
- A constitutional guarantee of the permanence of the Scottish Parliament.
- A new division of powers between Scotland and Westminster that gives Holyrood more powers in employment, health, transport and economic regeneration.
- A new tax sharing agreement that balances the commitment of the UK to pool and share its resources.
- New power-sharing partnerships to address shared problems on poverty, unemployment, housing need and the environment.
More top news
Human error was to blame for the leak, emails obtained through Freedom of Information requests by the Guardian said.
The new Playstation Music app will allow gamers to stream songs through their consoles.
The wild animal is said to have killed at least one person and injured several. It was captured on camera by stunned onlookers.