- One of Russia's most-wanted terrorists, head of the Caucasus Emirate militant group and nicknamed 'Russia's Bin Laden'.
- Recently reported to have urged militants to attack the Winter Olympics in Sochi.
- The US State Department offered a bounty of $5m for information leading to his capture.
- claimed responsibility for numerous attacks in Russia, including the 2010 Moscow Metro bombings and the Domodedovo airport bombing in 2011.
- Chechnya's pro-Russian president, Ramzan Kadyrov, claimed Umarov had been killed in January.
More top news
Today's top temperature will be 8 Celsius (46 F).
"Jessica passed away from serious injuries sustained in a motor vehicle accident on 26 December, 2017," a spokeswoman said:
Which? made just one energy company a "recommended provider" this year - the small supplier Octopus Energy.