Detectives investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann have released details about the man they are looking for:
- Dark, tanned skin, with short dark unkept hair
- Speaks in English with a foreign accent
- Slow, slurred speech and a calm demeanour
- An unusual smell – either tobacco or aftershave
- Two families say he was wearing a distinctive burgundy round-neck top with a white circle on the back
More top news
Lord Montagu, who founded the National Motor Museum at Beaulieu, has died aged 88 following a short illness.
Expensive fares and late arrivals make Britain's railways "second rate" compared to European rivals, a study has found.
Former England rugby captain Will Carling has played down his country's hopes of success at the 2015 World Cup.