Detectives investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann have released details about the man they are looking for:
- Dark, tanned skin, with short dark unkept hair
- Speaks in English with a foreign accent
- Slow, slurred speech and a calm demeanour
- An unusual smell – either tobacco or aftershave
- Two families say he was wearing a distinctive burgundy round-neck top with a white circle on the back
More top news
It was a cloudy start across many eastern areas first thing. However, Sunday shaping up to be a warm sunny day for most.
Former Work and Pensions Secretary Iain Duncan Smith has David Cameron should remain prime minister even if Britain votes to leave the EU.
Tony Blair has said Leave campaigners are focusing on immigration "because they've lost comprehensively the debate on the economy".