Over a third of broadband customers said they have an internet connection which frequently drops out, a survey from Which? revealed.
According to the consumer group:
- One in seven have not been able to connect to the internet at all on more than one occasion.
- Of the 45% experiencing slow speeds, 58% said this was a frequent or constant problem.
- Poor customer service was also exposed by the survey - Around one quarter (27%) have waited more than two days for after reporting a loss for anything to be done.
- Some 11% waited a week or more.
- The watchdog found 31% who contacted their provider with a problem did not get a resolution at all.
More top news
Researchers are developing vaccines for new, emerging and unknown diseases before they cause global health emergencies.
Barack Obama urged Donald Trump to "go forward with his vision and his values", as he warned of "complexities" in office.
Missing RAF gunner Corrie McKeague's mother has said he had an account on a swingers' website.