Over a third of broadband customers said they have an internet connection which frequently drops out, a survey from Which? revealed.
According to the consumer group:
- One in seven have not been able to connect to the internet at all on more than one occasion.
- Of the 45% experiencing slow speeds, 58% said this was a frequent or constant problem.
- Poor customer service was also exposed by the survey - Around one quarter (27%) have waited more than two days for after reporting a loss for anything to be done.
- Some 11% waited a week or more.
- The watchdog found 31% who contacted their provider with a problem did not get a resolution at all.
More top news
American businesses have begun severing ties with controversial pro-gun group the NRA in the wake of the latest mass school shooting.
The account claimed to have been started by Daisy's uncle, raising money for funeral costs - but police say the family are not involved.
More than 400 people have died in a week of bombardment in rebel-held eastern Ghouta in Syria.