Over a third of broadband customers said they have an internet connection which frequently drops out, a survey from Which? revealed.
According to the consumer group:
- One in seven have not been able to connect to the internet at all on more than one occasion.
- Of the 45% experiencing slow speeds, 58% said this was a frequent or constant problem.
- Poor customer service was also exposed by the survey - Around one quarter (27%) have waited more than two days for after reporting a loss for anything to be done.
- Some 11% waited a week or more.
- The watchdog found 31% who contacted their provider with a problem did not get a resolution at all.
More top news
The Prince has called for "zero tolerance" on the ivory trade, which he says is increasing "alarmingly".
A memorial service has been held at Birmingham Cathedral to remember the victims of the Birmingham pub bombings 40 years ago tonight.
One of the world richest and most influential philanthropists has told ITV News that governments failed to act fast enough over Ebola.