Over a third of broadband customers said they have an internet connection which frequently drops out, a survey from Which? revealed.
According to the consumer group:
- One in seven have not been able to connect to the internet at all on more than one occasion.
- Of the 45% experiencing slow speeds, 58% said this was a frequent or constant problem.
- Poor customer service was also exposed by the survey - Around one quarter (27%) have waited more than two days for after reporting a loss for anything to be done.
- Some 11% waited a week or more.
- The watchdog found 31% who contacted their provider with a problem did not get a resolution at all.
More top news
MI5 face mounting pressure over claims the IS executioner 'Jihadi John', named yesterday as a London graduate, was known to them
Labour leader Ed Miliband is due to set out his party's plans on how it would cut tuition fees.
New drug driving laws are to come into effect next week, including laws on some prescribed medications.