Over a third of broadband customers said they have an internet connection which frequently drops out, a survey from Which? revealed.
According to the consumer group:
- One in seven have not been able to connect to the internet at all on more than one occasion.
- Of the 45% experiencing slow speeds, 58% said this was a frequent or constant problem.
- Poor customer service was also exposed by the survey - Around one quarter (27%) have waited more than two days for after reporting a loss for anything to be done.
- Some 11% waited a week or more.
- The watchdog found 31% who contacted their provider with a problem did not get a resolution at all.
More top news
The rain band will soon be clearing eastwards, but more showers will be affecting parts of the UK this afternoon.
David Cameron will stand down as Conservative leader ahead of the general election expected in 2020, Iain Duncan Smith said.
Delegates at the SNP spring conference have backed a move to allow all-female shortlists in the Scottish Parliament election next year.