Over a third of broadband customers said they have an internet connection which frequently drops out, a survey from Which? revealed.
According to the consumer group:
- One in seven have not been able to connect to the internet at all on more than one occasion.
- Of the 45% experiencing slow speeds, 58% said this was a frequent or constant problem.
- Poor customer service was also exposed by the survey - Around one quarter (27%) have waited more than two days for after reporting a loss for anything to be done.
- Some 11% waited a week or more.
- The watchdog found 31% who contacted their provider with a problem did not get a resolution at all.
More top news
Jeremy Corbyn has been heckled as he gave a speech at a rally over the EU referendum result.
Investigators have extracted data from the crashed EgyptAir Flight MS804's recorder.
Will Jeremy Corbyn be going anywhere? Not if membership figures are to be believed.