Over a third of broadband customers said they have an internet connection which frequently drops out, a survey from Which? revealed.
According to the consumer group:
- One in seven have not been able to connect to the internet at all on more than one occasion.
- Of the 45% experiencing slow speeds, 58% said this was a frequent or constant problem.
- Poor customer service was also exposed by the survey - Around one quarter (27%) have waited more than two days for after reporting a loss for anything to be done.
- Some 11% waited a week or more.
- The watchdog found 31% who contacted their provider with a problem did not get a resolution at all.
More top news
The Tory party's "anti-immigration rhetoric" could cost MPs key marginal seats in the forthcoming general election, a new report says.
Two pilots have broken the world distance record for a flight in a helium balloon after soaring over the Pacific Ocean.
The number of terminal cancer patients who die in hospital rather than at home is placing "unnecessary strain" on the NHS, a report says.