Over a third of broadband customers said they have an internet connection which frequently drops out, a survey from Which? revealed.
According to the consumer group:
- One in seven have not been able to connect to the internet at all on more than one occasion.
- Of the 45% experiencing slow speeds, 58% said this was a frequent or constant problem.
- Poor customer service was also exposed by the survey - Around one quarter (27%) have waited more than two days for after reporting a loss for anything to be done.
- Some 11% waited a week or more.
- The watchdog found 31% who contacted their provider with a problem did not get a resolution at all.
More top news
After a relatively mild and quiet night, an episode of rain for many of us tomorrow.
The 34-year-old from Coulsdon in Surrey died during the private party in Headley in the early hours of Monday, Surrey Police said.
The Home Office made the arrests at various restaurants across London on July 4.