Over a third of broadband customers said they have an internet connection which frequently drops out, a survey from Which? revealed.
According to the consumer group:
- One in seven have not been able to connect to the internet at all on more than one occasion.
- Of the 45% experiencing slow speeds, 58% said this was a frequent or constant problem.
- Poor customer service was also exposed by the survey - Around one quarter (27%) have waited more than two days for after reporting a loss for anything to be done.
- Some 11% waited a week or more.
- The watchdog found 31% who contacted their provider with a problem did not get a resolution at all.
More top news
A thoughtful teenager has taken Valentine's romance to a whole new level by buying 900 flowers and giving one to every girl in his school.
The group of Adelie penguins dwindled from 160,000 to 10,000 after an iceberg got stuck near their colony, scientists have found.
At least 10 people have been injured after more than 50 cars were involved in a pile-up on a busy highway in Pennsylvania.