Over a third of broadband customers said they have an internet connection which frequently drops out, a survey from Which? revealed.
According to the consumer group:
- One in seven have not been able to connect to the internet at all on more than one occasion.
- Of the 45% experiencing slow speeds, 58% said this was a frequent or constant problem.
- Poor customer service was also exposed by the survey - Around one quarter (27%) have waited more than two days for after reporting a loss for anything to be done.
- Some 11% waited a week or more.
- The watchdog found 31% who contacted their provider with a problem did not get a resolution at all.
More top news
North Korea has blamed Malaysia for the death of Kim Jong-nam, the half-brother of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un.
Following months of speculation, the former Girls Aloud singer has finally gone public with her pregnancy.
No surprise that David Bowie won at the Brits tonight, the show felt dominated by the stars that have died in the past year.