Over a third of broadband customers said they have an internet connection which frequently drops out, a survey from Which? revealed.
According to the consumer group:
- One in seven have not been able to connect to the internet at all on more than one occasion.
- Of the 45% experiencing slow speeds, 58% said this was a frequent or constant problem.
- Poor customer service was also exposed by the survey - Around one quarter (27%) have waited more than two days for after reporting a loss for anything to be done.
- Some 11% waited a week or more.
- The watchdog found 31% who contacted their provider with a problem did not get a resolution at all.
More top news
Female inmates compete to create the most fabulous cell in a contest designed to ease the pain of being away from family at the holidays.
A 15 year old boy has pleaded guilty to causing the deaths of five people by dangerous driving in a car crash in Leeds.
The actress, who recently got engaged to Prince Harry, will take part in festivities on the Queen's private estate in Norfolk.