Over a third of broadband customers said they have an internet connection which frequently drops out, a survey from Which? revealed.
According to the consumer group:
- One in seven have not been able to connect to the internet at all on more than one occasion.
- Of the 45% experiencing slow speeds, 58% said this was a frequent or constant problem.
- Poor customer service was also exposed by the survey - Around one quarter (27%) have waited more than two days for after reporting a loss for anything to be done.
- Some 11% waited a week or more.
- The watchdog found 31% who contacted their provider with a problem did not get a resolution at all.
More top news
The mother of a 14 year old boy, murdered by an internet gamer, said his death had left her "heartbroken and lost."
Throughout tonight and this evening an area of cloud will move northward, bringing with it a foggy and rainy morning.
Aleppo lies in ruins; Death can come by barrel bomb and artillery strike. But from the rubble there is a new generation rising.