Over a third of broadband customers said they have an internet connection which frequently drops out, a survey from Which? revealed.
According to the consumer group:
- One in seven have not been able to connect to the internet at all on more than one occasion.
- Of the 45% experiencing slow speeds, 58% said this was a frequent or constant problem.
- Poor customer service was also exposed by the survey - Around one quarter (27%) have waited more than two days for after reporting a loss for anything to be done.
- Some 11% waited a week or more.
- The watchdog found 31% who contacted their provider with a problem did not get a resolution at all.
More top news
Man who has barricaded himself in house for three days may have a stash of petrol and other explosives, police say.
Jessica Drake is the 11th woman to allege Donald Trump engaged in inappropriate sexual behaviour.
The singer said he often dreams he is with his late wife - only to wake up and remember his loss again.