Over a third of broadband customers said they have an internet connection which frequently drops out, a survey from Which? revealed.
According to the consumer group:
- One in seven have not been able to connect to the internet at all on more than one occasion.
- Of the 45% experiencing slow speeds, 58% said this was a frequent or constant problem.
- Poor customer service was also exposed by the survey - Around one quarter (27%) have waited more than two days for after reporting a loss for anything to be done.
- Some 11% waited a week or more.
- The watchdog found 31% who contacted their provider with a problem did not get a resolution at all.
More top news
Kane Gamble, 18, admitted targeting high-profile CIA and FBI figures from his family home Leicestershire.
As thousands approach race day this weekend, the British champion gave ITV News her best advice for runners taking on the 26.2 mile route.
Magician David Copperfield has been forced to reveal a trick after a British participant claimed he was injured during a performance.