Over a third of broadband customers said they have an internet connection which frequently drops out, a survey from Which? revealed.
According to the consumer group:
- One in seven have not been able to connect to the internet at all on more than one occasion.
- Of the 45% experiencing slow speeds, 58% said this was a frequent or constant problem.
- Poor customer service was also exposed by the survey - Around one quarter (27%) have waited more than two days for after reporting a loss for anything to be done.
- Some 11% waited a week or more.
- The watchdog found 31% who contacted their provider with a problem did not get a resolution at all.
More top news
ITV News rounds up the best pictures of the day as campaigners make a final stand before Theresa May triggers Brexit on Wednesday.
After a cold, frosty, and in places foggy start, it has become a wonderfully sunny day with blue skies.
PC Keith Palmer will be given a lasting tribute after he lost his life "in order to keep others safe" during Westminster terror attack.