Over a third of broadband customers said they have an internet connection which frequently drops out, a survey from Which? revealed.
According to the consumer group:
- One in seven have not been able to connect to the internet at all on more than one occasion.
- Of the 45% experiencing slow speeds, 58% said this was a frequent or constant problem.
- Poor customer service was also exposed by the survey - Around one quarter (27%) have waited more than two days for after reporting a loss for anything to be done.
- Some 11% waited a week or more.
- The watchdog found 31% who contacted their provider with a problem did not get a resolution at all.
More top news
Cloudy skies for many this Bank Holiday Sunday.
The brother of British holidaymaker Steven Cook who vanished in Crete 10 years ago has his family are "sure he's alive".
Neurologist and Author Dr. Oliver Sacks CBE who wrote popular case histories like “The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat” has died aged 82.