Twenty-two people have now been identified as suspects by two ongoing investigations into the Hillsborough disaster, including some who were not police officers.
Yesterday, the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) confirmed 13 retired or serving police officers were now being regarded as suspects as part of its inquiry into the aftermath of the 1989 tragedy in Sheffield.
Today, the IPCC said Operation Resolve - the wider criminal investigation into the disaster - has also identified 13 people "who fall within the suspect category".
It said six of these are retired police officers and seven worked for other, non-police organisations.
As the commission said four of those identified are being treated as suspects by both investigations, the total number of people being treated in this manner is now 22.
More top news
Odense zoo plans to publicly dissect a year-old lion - undeterred by outrage at giraffe who was killed in Copenhagen last year.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge met young people who have battled mental health issues on Saturday.
Former Chancellor Lord Geoffrey Howe was Margaret Thatcher's longest-serving Cabinet minister, also taking on the role of Foreign Secretary.