Over one quarter of the abuse posted online to teachers was from the parents of pupils they looked after, a survey has found.
A survey from the NASUWT teaching union found 27% of teachers who had been victims of online abuse had received nasty comments from parents.
The poll also found:
- Almost two thirds (64%) said the comments had been made by pupils.
- Just over three in five (61%) said that the pupils posting the comments had been aged between 14 and 16.
- Another third (35%) were from youngsters were between 11 and 14.
- Around a fifth (21%) said that the youngsters responsible were 16 to 19.
- Some 3% were from pupils aged between seven and 11.
More top news
Manson was the mastermind behind the murder of actress Sharon Tate and six others.
Some bright spells will also develop through the day.
In written evidence to the Commons Brexit inquiry, Boeing demanded "clarity" by April "at the latest."