After 13 sherpas were killed in an avalanche on Everest, their colleagues have called a strike in an effort to secure better conditions.
The current situation on Everest:
- There are currently 39 expeditions queuing on Everest right now.
- There are a total of 400 foreign climbers.
- Each person is paying the Nepalese Government around a £6,000 climbing fee.
- Some of climbing fees to be put aside for a relief find.
- Minimum insurance payment for the sherpas who died to be doubled to £12,000.
More top news
Addressing an audience in America, the former PM said of Europe's single currency that it was not working "as intended".
The countries lawmakers voted to impeach President Park Geun-hye in the wake of mass protests against her.
The former presidential candidate, who has herself been the target of false news reports, said such stories had 'real-world consequences'.