After 13 sherpas were killed in an avalanche on Everest, their colleagues have called a strike in an effort to secure better conditions.
The current situation on Everest:
- There are currently 39 expeditions queuing on Everest right now.
- There are a total of 400 foreign climbers.
- Each person is paying the Nepalese Government around a £6,000 climbing fee.
- Some of climbing fees to be put aside for a relief find.
- Minimum insurance payment for the sherpas who died to be doubled to £12,000.
More top news
Barack Obama laid a wreath for the victims of the Hiroshima atomic bombing of 1945 in the first presidential visit by the US.
The report says pensioners could lose thousands of pounds - but its findings are dismissed as 'outrageous' by a Leave campaigner.
Robert Braddick bought the lease on a car park in his home town, and immediately made it free for everyone.