After 13 sherpas were killed in an avalanche on Everest, their colleagues have called a strike in an effort to secure better conditions.
The current situation on Everest:
- There are currently 39 expeditions queuing on Everest right now.
- There are a total of 400 foreign climbers.
- Each person is paying the Nepalese Government around a £6,000 climbing fee.
- Some of climbing fees to be put aside for a relief find.
- Minimum insurance payment for the sherpas who died to be doubled to £12,000.
More top news
It will be a wet start tomorrow for many but things are looking up for the afternoon.
The president of Sierra Leone has defended his reaction to the Ebola crisis, telling ITV News it will be contained by the end of the year.
James, who says police are stopping him on his walk to work because he looks like a fugitive, has started an internet campaign to buy a car.