After 13 sherpas were killed in an avalanche on Everest, their colleagues have called a strike in an effort to secure better conditions.
The current situation on Everest:
- There are currently 39 expeditions queuing on Everest right now.
- There are a total of 400 foreign climbers.
- Each person is paying the Nepalese Government around a £6,000 climbing fee.
- Some of climbing fees to be put aside for a relief find.
- Minimum insurance payment for the sherpas who died to be doubled to £12,000.
More top news
Tests revealed she was suffering from secretory carcinoma - which affects just "one in a million people" diagnosed with the breast cancer.
Masked machete-wielding raiders stormed into a convenience store and threatened the assistant, before stealing cash, cigarettes and alcohol.
GPs have a public duty to tell authorities if a patient is driving against medical advice, new guidance from the GMC says.