After 13 sherpas were killed in an avalanche on Everest, their colleagues have called a strike in an effort to secure better conditions.
The current situation on Everest:
- There are currently 39 expeditions queuing on Everest right now.
- There are a total of 400 foreign climbers.
- Each person is paying the Nepalese Government around a £6,000 climbing fee.
- Some of climbing fees to be put aside for a relief find.
- Minimum insurance payment for the sherpas who died to be doubled to £12,000.
More top news
Over 40,000 people picked up their packs to take part in the annual marathon in the capital.
The country's voters are concerned about security, the economy, and the 10% unemployment rate.
A pregnant woman and a man suffered "severe discomfort" after someone threw bleach at them from a passing car, hitting them in the eyes.