A British teenager is reported to have died in South America after taking hallucinogenic drugs during a tribal ritual.
Henry Miller, 19, from Bristol, was in a remote rainforest area of Colombia with other tourists when he took a drug called Yage, which can bring on vivid hallucinations.
Mr Miller went missing that night, and his body was reportedly dumped on a nearby dirt road.
A fellow traveller told the Daily Mail he saw Mr Miller take the drug, and described the affects he witnessed.
"He wasn't speaking, he was lashing out with his hands and feet," he said.
"Then he started making weird animal noises, pig sounds and at one point he tried to fly. He kept saying, 'What's going on, oh my God' and holding his face."
More top news
A man who owns and works in an antique store was shocked to find out he wasn't the only person in the building late at night.
A former model has been found guilty of murder after shooting her millionaire ex-boyfriend in his Costa del Sol home.
Some warm sunshine today, but also scattered heavy showers in the South-west.