Max Clifford has been found guilty of eight counts of indecent assault and cleared of another two. The jury at Southwark Crown Court was unable to reach a verdict on one other:
- Count 1: indecent assault of a 14-year-old in 1966 - verdict not reached
- Count 2: indecent assault of an 18-year-old receptionist in his office in 1975 - not guilty
- Counts 3-6: 15-year-old school girl repeatedly abused between 1977-78 - guilty
- Count 7: 19-year-old promised a film role and groped in a taxi in 1978 - not guilty
- Count 8: indecent assault of 20-year-old gymnast - the publicist's oldest victim - in the early 1980s - guilty
- Count 9-10: indecent assaults of 17-year-old model in his office - guilty
- Count 11: 18-year-old assaulted in a nightclub toilet in 1984 - guilty
More top news
Following Theresa May's announcement of her plans for Brexit, how have newspapers across Europe and the UK reacted?
At least four people have been killed after gunmen opened fire at government offices in the Mexican beach resort of Cancun.
The mobile phone provider was fined by Ofcom after overcharging around 40,000 customers nearly £250,000 over calling "150."