Max Clifford has been found guilty of eight counts of indecent assault and cleared of another two. The jury at Southwark Crown Court was unable to reach a verdict on one other:
- Count 1: indecent assault of a 14-year-old in 1966 - verdict not reached
- Count 2: indecent assault of an 18-year-old receptionist in his office in 1975 - not guilty
- Counts 3-6: 15-year-old school girl repeatedly abused between 1977-78 - guilty
- Count 7: 19-year-old promised a film role and groped in a taxi in 1978 - not guilty
- Count 8: indecent assault of 20-year-old gymnast - the publicist's oldest victim - in the early 1980s - guilty
- Count 9-10: indecent assaults of 17-year-old model in his office - guilty
- Count 11: 18-year-old assaulted in a nightclub toilet in 1984 - guilty
More top news
All this week while reporting, I have been taking photos. They offer powerful portraits of the lives affected by the desperate outbreak.
Some of the world's biggest football clubs will ask FIFA to move the 2022 World Cup to spring.
After saying she wanted "just a card" for her birthday Betty Musker is celebrating her 104th with over 6,000 cards from around the world.