Max Clifford has been found guilty of eight counts of indecent assault and cleared of another two. The jury at Southwark Crown Court was unable to reach a verdict on one other:
- Count 1: indecent assault of a 14-year-old in 1966 - verdict not reached
- Count 2: indecent assault of an 18-year-old receptionist in his office in 1975 - not guilty
- Counts 3-6: 15-year-old school girl repeatedly abused between 1977-78 - guilty
- Count 7: 19-year-old promised a film role and groped in a taxi in 1978 - not guilty
- Count 8: indecent assault of 20-year-old gymnast - the publicist's oldest victim - in the early 1980s - guilty
- Count 9-10: indecent assaults of 17-year-old model in his office - guilty
- Count 11: 18-year-old assaulted in a nightclub toilet in 1984 - guilty
More top news
Lawyers for Mohammed Emwazi's father have told ITV News there's no evidence his son is IS killer 'Jihadi John' as "his face is covered".
Another cold night on the cards with freezing, frosty and for some of us icy as the temperatures slip away in the next few hours.
A three-time Yarl's Wood detainee tells ITV News about her experience at the detention centre in Bedfordshire.