Max Clifford has been found guilty of eight counts of indecent assault and cleared of another two. The jury at Southwark Crown Court was unable to reach a verdict on one other:
- Count 1: indecent assault of a 14-year-old in 1966 - verdict not reached
- Count 2: indecent assault of an 18-year-old receptionist in his office in 1975 - not guilty
- Counts 3-6: 15-year-old school girl repeatedly abused between 1977-78 - guilty
- Count 7: 19-year-old promised a film role and groped in a taxi in 1978 - not guilty
- Count 8: indecent assault of 20-year-old gymnast - the publicist's oldest victim - in the early 1980s - guilty
- Count 9-10: indecent assaults of 17-year-old model in his office - guilty
- Count 11: 18-year-old assaulted in a nightclub toilet in 1984 - guilty
More top news
Police reopen investigation into brutal murder of David Clarke, 14-years after he was "savagely beaten" to death in his own home.
Flooded in January, farming-driven Malawi ends 2015 facing its worst drought for more than 20 years. And now a slower tragedy is unfolding.
A hapless burglar has died from smoke inhalation and thermal burns after getting stuck in a chimney while trying to rob a house.