The Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health has set out a number of measures it wants the Government to take to reduce infant mortality, including tightening road traffic laws and bringing in minimum alcohol pricing.
- withdraw the Government's welfare cap to avoid high living costs hitting poor families
- a 20mph speed limit in built-up areas to stop road accidents
- a Graduated Licence scheme for new drivers
- better health education in schools
- introduce a minimum unit price for alcohol
- more action to stop mothers smoking during pregnancy
More top news
The Duke of Cambridge followed in his mother's footsteps today as he visited Commonwealth War Graves in Japan.
Arsenal legend Thierry Henry says it would be a dream to manage the club one day, but admits he's got to learn his trade first.
Across most of England and Wales it will be a clear, chilly night and Friday morning will start off cold but bright until cloud builds up.