The Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health has set out a number of measures it wants the Government to take to reduce infant mortality, including tightening road traffic laws and bringing in minimum alcohol pricing.
- withdraw the Government's welfare cap to avoid high living costs hitting poor families
- a 20mph speed limit in built-up areas to stop road accidents
- a Graduated Licence scheme for new drivers
- better health education in schools
- introduce a minimum unit price for alcohol
- more action to stop mothers smoking during pregnancy
More top news
The 35-year-old has been brought back to replace Ivy Grace who had to pull out of the competition.
Outbreaks of rain will continue to spread northeastwards, turning most persistent and heavy in the southwest
Former shadow foreign secretary Hilary Benn led calls by a series of senior Labour MPs urging colleagues to 'win' back the party.