The Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health has set out a number of measures it wants the Government to take to reduce infant mortality, including tightening road traffic laws and bringing in minimum alcohol pricing.
- withdraw the Government's welfare cap to avoid high living costs hitting poor families
- a 20mph speed limit in built-up areas to stop road accidents
- a Graduated Licence scheme for new drivers
- better health education in schools
- introduce a minimum unit price for alcohol
- more action to stop mothers smoking during pregnancy
More top news
The rapper failed to make it to London in time as he had problems with his passport.
The Home Office was offered the help of specialist social workers in August but rejected it, it has been claimed.
Sunday will be largely dry with some bright spells of sunshine after any mist or fog lifts and clears.