The Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health has set out a number of measures it wants the Government to take to reduce infant mortality, including tightening road traffic laws and bringing in minimum alcohol pricing.
- withdraw the Government's welfare cap to avoid high living costs hitting poor families
- a 20mph speed limit in built-up areas to stop road accidents
- a Graduated Licence scheme for new drivers
- better health education in schools
- introduce a minimum unit price for alcohol
- more action to stop mothers smoking during pregnancy
More top news
ITV News visited Scotland and Wales on Tuesday and spoke to members of the public after the verdict was announced.
Burberry and Chanel star Hanne Gaby Odiele says the surgery she had aged 10 to remove undescended testicles was unnecessary.
President Trump has signed executive orders to advance construction of the controversial Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines.