The Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health has set out a number of measures it wants the Government to take to reduce infant mortality, including tightening road traffic laws and bringing in minimum alcohol pricing.
- withdraw the Government's welfare cap to avoid high living costs hitting poor families
- a 20mph speed limit in built-up areas to stop road accidents
- a Graduated Licence scheme for new drivers
- better health education in schools
- introduce a minimum unit price for alcohol
- more action to stop mothers smoking during pregnancy
More top news
Citigroup staff were notified of the bank’s plans to bulk up the Frankfurt office last summer.
The company unveiled its Project Debater in a demonstration of its artificial intelligence project in San Francisco.
His plan was uncovered by an MI5 operative, who posed as a senior IS official in Syria, the Old Bailey heard.