The Director of Public Prosecutions has welcomed the conviction and sentencing of Max Clifford for historic indecent assaults, saying he has "rightly been held to account", and praised his victims for reporting the abuses.
“The prosecution was built with evidence demonstrating a pattern of behaviour where unconnected victims told of strikingly similar experiences over a number of years," Alison Saunders said.
"I would like to thank all the victims for coming forward and giving evidence in difficult circumstances."
She urged other victims to report their claims of abuse, "no matter who is alleged to have carried out the abuse or when".
More top news
Officials say wanted Moroccan man Younes Abouyaaquoub was the driver of the van which ploughed into pedestrians in Barcelona last week.
Big Ben will fall silent on Monday for renovations following a backlash from MPs over the proposed four-year timetable for the work.
Rain will push into the northwest, turning heavy and persistent in places