- Couples should be referred to a fertility specialist after their first full year of unsuccessful attempts to get pregnant.
- They should be referred sooner if they know of a clinical cause behind their infertility.
- Women under 40 who have been trying to conceive are offered three full cycles of in vitro fertilisation (IVF).
- Patients aged 40 to 42 are offered one cycle.
- The quality standards also say that people who are of a reproductive age who are preparing to have treatment for cancer should be offered to have their eggs or sperm frozen and preserved.
More top news
The band announced at a free concert on Friday that they would take over the event's Pyramid stage on Saturday June 25.
The victims were collecting permits and escorts a day after their home town was liberated from the extremists.
Scotland Yard said the male youths will appear in custody at Westminster Magistrates' Court on Saturday.