- Couples should be referred to a fertility specialist after their first full year of unsuccessful attempts to get pregnant.
- They should be referred sooner if they know of a clinical cause behind their infertility.
- Women under 40 who have been trying to conceive are offered three full cycles of in vitro fertilisation (IVF).
- Patients aged 40 to 42 are offered one cycle.
- The quality standards also say that people who are of a reproductive age who are preparing to have treatment for cancer should be offered to have their eggs or sperm frozen and preserved.
More top news
Despite the latest decision against them, Tom Evans and Kate James immediately vowed to carry on their fight.
From route to race day tactics, these are some of the most googled questions ahead of Sunday’s race.
Resham Khan and Jameel Muhktar received horrific injuries to their faces and bodies in the attack on Ms Khan’s 21st birthday.