Rescue workers began winding up their operations on Saturday after finding the bodies of two more miners, believed to be the last remaining in the mine, bringing the death toll in Turkey's worst industrial disaster to 301, the country's energy minister said.
Earlier a new fire broke out in the mine, hindering the rescue teams. Taner Yildiz said it had been extinguished and two more dead workers found. He said the numbers added up with the missing persons' information provided by families.
More top news
Pilots with a history of depression should not be banned from flying, a leading British psychiatrist has said.
Parents have been told by teachers they'll be reported to police and social services if children to play Call of Duty or Grand Theft Auto
TV presenter Alice Beer has said the pair received similar kidnap and rape threats just weeks before the Crimewatch star was murdered.