The Premier League has ruled that "no further disciplinary action is required or justified" for Richard Scudamore after a series of leaked emails revealed sexist slurs.
In a statement to the media, the Chairman of the Premier League said that the Clubs had accepted the Chief Executive's "sincere" apology and "accepted his undertaking to take active steps to prevent a recurrence."
"In these circumstances and in the light of a previously unblemished record over 15 years of service to the Premier League, the Clubs resolved unanimously that no further disciplinary action is required or justified." The statement said.
More top news
The 60-year-old, whose daughter died of cancer, is taking her case to the Court of Appeal after losing a High Court action.
Leicester City star Jamie Vardy will marry his fiancee Rebekah Nicholson in a lavish ceremony on Wednesday.
Straight-A student Andrew Jones was barred from giving a speech at his graduation because of his school's policy forbidding facial hair.