- Decline in short-term memory and memory loss.
- Difficulty completing everyday tasks.
- Problems with language and forgetting simple words.
- Disorientation with familiar places, like getting lost on the street their home is on.
- Misplacing things.
- Sudden changes in mood or behaviour.
Source: Alzheimer's Disease International
More top news
Two people have died after being involved in separate lightning strikes in Wales' Brecon Beacons today.
France's Champagne and Burgundy wine regions have been granted Unesco world heritage status, as the remit for the title broadens.
A largely dry night ahead for the UK, but showers are set to spread in from the west during tomorrow.