- Decline in short-term memory and memory loss.
- Difficulty completing everyday tasks.
- Problems with language and forgetting simple words.
- Disorientation with familiar places, like getting lost on the street their home is on.
- Misplacing things.
- Sudden changes in mood or behaviour.
Source: Alzheimer's Disease International
More top news
The US president is seeking an investigation by the Justice Department.
The casualty was taken into the care of paramedics with a suspected leg injury.
The 16-year-old was discovered with stab wounds on Thursday afternoon.