- Decline in short-term memory and memory loss.
- Difficulty completing everyday tasks.
- Problems with language and forgetting simple words.
- Disorientation with familiar places, like getting lost on the street their home is on.
- Misplacing things.
- Sudden changes in mood or behaviour.
Source: Alzheimer's Disease International
More top news
The row over parking allegedly started after the local council re-paved a road in Harrow.
While most of us think our calorie consumption is around 2,600 it will actually be nearer 6,000 - the same as 12 Big macs.
Mark Olberholzters sold the truck in October 2013, but it has turned up on Twitter being used by Islamic fighters in Syria.