- Decline in short-term memory and memory loss.
- Difficulty completing everyday tasks.
- Problems with language and forgetting simple words.
- Disorientation with familiar places, like getting lost on the street their home is on.
- Misplacing things.
- Sudden changes in mood or behaviour.
Source: Alzheimer's Disease International
More top news
Donald Trump's revised immigration ban targets the same seven Muslim majority countries listed in his original executive order, sources say.
People convicted of cruelty against animals should face much harsher prison sentences, some charities have claimed.
Theresa May has been warned by EU ministers that Britain's Brexit negotiators must be prepared to compromise or risk a "crash landing".