- Decline in short-term memory and memory loss.
- Difficulty completing everyday tasks.
- Problems with language and forgetting simple words.
- Disorientation with familiar places, like getting lost on the street their home is on.
- Misplacing things.
- Sudden changes in mood or behaviour.
Source: Alzheimer's Disease International
More top news
A British soldier has become an overnight multimillionaire after scooping more than £13.2 million on a 25p stake.
Several people are thought to have been killed in a fire at a traveller's site in the Republic of Ireland.
More than 90% of hospices in England have been rated 'good' or 'outstanding' in a wave of new inspections.