- Decline in short-term memory and memory loss.
- Difficulty completing everyday tasks.
- Problems with language and forgetting simple words.
- Disorientation with familiar places, like getting lost on the street their home is on.
- Misplacing things.
- Sudden changes in mood or behaviour.
Source: Alzheimer's Disease International
More top news
Labour left-winger Jeremy Corbyn is on course to land the party's top job after storming 22 points ahead of his rivals, the Mirror reports.
Another disappointingly breezy and cool day for late July and a similar theme tomorrow.
The son of a coke plant foreman has won the right in principle to seek compensation for his father's death from respiratory problems.