- Decline in short-term memory and memory loss.
- Difficulty completing everyday tasks.
- Problems with language and forgetting simple words.
- Disorientation with familiar places, like getting lost on the street their home is on.
- Misplacing things.
- Sudden changes in mood or behaviour.
Source: Alzheimer's Disease International
More top news
A man is being held by police after the body of a teenage girl was found in the sea.
Leicester failed to secure the three points they needed to secure the title in a pulsating clash at Old Trafford
A freight train carrying hazardous material has derailed near a busy metro station, spilling chemicals onto the tracks.