- Decline in short-term memory and memory loss.
- Difficulty completing everyday tasks.
- Problems with language and forgetting simple words.
- Disorientation with familiar places, like getting lost on the street their home is on.
- Misplacing things.
- Sudden changes in mood or behaviour.
Source: Alzheimer's Disease International
More top news
Turning wet and windy from the west overnight.
The former shadow business secretary Clive Lewis made the comments at an event backed by Momentum.
Look up to the sky this weekend, and you might catch sight of one of the greatest natural spectacles of the year: The Orionid meteor shower.