- Decline in short-term memory and memory loss.
- Difficulty completing everyday tasks.
- Problems with language and forgetting simple words.
- Disorientation with familiar places, like getting lost on the street their home is on.
- Misplacing things.
- Sudden changes in mood or behaviour.
Source: Alzheimer's Disease International
More top news
Homeowners could be able to switch their mortgage for a better deal within seven days, under government plans to improve existing services.
From Wednesday "legal highs" are to be legal no more, with the Psychoactive Substances Act coming into force. But what does it all mean?
A think tank has asserted that most professional economists see leaving the UK as harmful to our prosperity.