- Decline in short-term memory and memory loss.
- Difficulty completing everyday tasks.
- Problems with language and forgetting simple words.
- Disorientation with familiar places, like getting lost on the street their home is on.
- Misplacing things.
- Sudden changes in mood or behaviour.
Source: Alzheimer's Disease International
More top news
Who's in charge and what happens if there's an international crisis? Here are answers to key questions about the dissolution of parliament.
Human error was to blame for the leak, emails obtained through Freedom of Information requests by the Guardian said.
The new Playstation Music app will allow gamers to stream songs through their consoles.