- Decline in short-term memory and memory loss.
- Difficulty completing everyday tasks.
- Problems with language and forgetting simple words.
- Disorientation with familiar places, like getting lost on the street their home is on.
- Misplacing things.
- Sudden changes in mood or behaviour.
Source: Alzheimer's Disease International
More top news
A teenager has been charged over the fatal shooting of her boyfriend in what she told police was a YouTube prank gone wrong.
A Cornish village fundraising to develop a community centre were helped out with a donation from an unlikely source - the Emir of Dubai.