The European Commission has angered a number of British politicians by offering recommendations on how the British economy could be improved.
The measures set out by the Commission include:
- raise council tax for those in the most expensive homes
- increase the housing stock by creating "appropriate incentives" to build homes
- monitor house prices and "adjust" the Help to Buy scheme if necessary
- prioritse spending on infrastructure to boost the economic recovery
- streamline the qualification system to help improve the skills base
More top news
The 35-year-old has been brought back to replace Ivy Grace who had to pull out of the competition.
Outbreaks of rain will continue to spread northeastwards, turning most persistent and heavy in the southwest
Former shadow foreign secretary Hilary Benn led calls by a series of senior Labour MPs urging colleagues to 'win' back the party.