The European Commission has angered a number of British politicians by offering recommendations on how the British economy could be improved.
The measures set out by the Commission include:
- raise council tax for those in the most expensive homes
- increase the housing stock by creating "appropriate incentives" to build homes
- monitor house prices and "adjust" the Help to Buy scheme if necessary
- prioritse spending on infrastructure to boost the economic recovery
- streamline the qualification system to help improve the skills base
More top news
The new Playstation Music app will allow gamers to stream songs through their consoles.
The wild animal is said to have killed at least one person and injured several. It was captured on camera by stunned onlookers.
Tiger Woods has dropped out of the world's top 100 golfers for the first time since 1996