The European Commission has angered a number of British politicians by offering recommendations on how the British economy could be improved.
The measures set out by the Commission include:
- raise council tax for those in the most expensive homes
- increase the housing stock by creating "appropriate incentives" to build homes
- monitor house prices and "adjust" the Help to Buy scheme if necessary
- prioritse spending on infrastructure to boost the economic recovery
- streamline the qualification system to help improve the skills base
More top news
The programme doesn't shy away from the topic of Diana, nor ignore the debate on the potential for Camilla to one day be called Queen.
PM faces challenges to EU withdrawal policies from both MPs and peers.
He said people have handed over thousands of pounds in good faith, only to find the advert has nothing to do with Mr Lewis or his company.