The European Commission has angered a number of British politicians by offering recommendations on how the British economy could be improved.
The measures set out by the Commission include:
- raise council tax for those in the most expensive homes
- increase the housing stock by creating "appropriate incentives" to build homes
- monitor house prices and "adjust" the Help to Buy scheme if necessary
- prioritse spending on infrastructure to boost the economic recovery
- streamline the qualification system to help improve the skills base
More top news
Reality TV star Amy Childs has confirmed the birth of her first child, declaring her baby girl "perfect".
Police are investigating a fatal shooting at a house in Ringwood after intruders were reported breaking into a house
A split set up in terms of weather this Sunday .