The brother of missing Moors murder victim Keith Bennett has distanced himself from claims a new search for his body is due to begin.
Alan Bennett said reports of a new search of Saddleworth Moor was of "no great importance or relevance".
Mr Bennett, writing on his website, said: "There are reports of a search being conducted on the moor starting on 16th June.
"Neither myself nor anybody connected with me or to me, professionally or otherwise, has anything to do with this.
"I believe it will go the same way as the other unofficial searches of the past and therefore is of no great importance or relevance and is being led by or following people with theories that have no real basis or evidence to back it up."
More top news
Estimates so far put Britain's cost for leaving the EU between £15bn and £52bn - but what are we paying for, and why?
Ricardo Medina was sentenced on Thursday after pleading guilty to voluntary manslaughter.
A South Korean court has approved the arrest of former President Park Geun-hye over corruption allegations.