- Tesco reported its worst sales figures for 40 years last week.
- The British Retail Consortium reported food sales in the UK are declining for the first time in six years by 0.2%.
- A recent survey from The Institute of Grocery Distribution estimates that between 2012 and 2017 sales at superstores will grow by just 6%, approximately £3.3bn.
- Over the same period, takings at convenience formats are expected to rise by more than 28%.
- Discount retailers will see a growth of 65% and online is expected to rise by a whopping 97.7%.
More top news
David Gray, Steve Harley and KT Tunstall are just some of the big names associated with the new single, released in December.
Tonight it'll become quite clear with a patchy frost in places. The breeze will keep much of the fog at bay.
He suggested people who are not concerned about the new notes donate their bodies for 'decorative use in future five pound notes'.