Actor Sam Kelly starred in a number of iconic British sitcoms in a career that spanned five decades.
- Born in Manchester on December 19, 1943
- Trained at London Academy of Dramatic Arts in the early 1960s
- First big break in Porridge, playing Bunny Warren
- Later appeared in hit sitcom 'Allo 'Allo, set in occupied France
- Also appeared in several films, Common People, Honest and Nanny McPhee
- Later TV work includes appearances in sitcoms Black Books and Outnumbered.
- Recently starred iin West End musical Wicked, playing the Wizard of Oz, a role he had to withdraw from due to illness.
More top news
The explosions at the site were supposed to build confidence ahead of a summit between Kim Jong Un and Donald Trump, which has since been ca
The Oscar-winning actor is facing allegations from multiple women, according to CNN.
In a letter to Kim Jong-un, Mr Trump blamed the dictator’s ‘tremendous anger and open hostility’ for his decision, but left the door open fo