Clashes erupted in the city of Hebron, in the occupied West Bank, between Palestinians throwing stones and Israeli soldiers firing tear gas, as the hunt for the three teenagers who went missing on Thursday continued.
The teenagers disappeared after leaving a Jewish settlement in the occupied West Bank. Israel says Hamas kidnapped the three students.
Lieutenant-General Benny Gantz, chief of Israel's armed forces, said the military was preparing to expand its operation.
He said: "We have a goal, and that is to find these three boys and bring them home, and to hit Hamas as hard as possible - and that is what we are going to do.
"We are on our way toward a significant campaign. We will get our plans in order."
Meanwhile the funeral of a 20-year-old man who medics say was killed by Israeli gunfire in the al-Jalazoun refugee camp in Ramallah, was attended by hundreds of people.
Currently 150 people have been rounded up by the army in the hunt for the teens.
More top news
Islamic State poses as great a threat to Britain as the IRA during its bombing campaign in the 1970s, a watchdog has said.
Turning colder with showers in the west and windy for many, with severe gales in exposed northern and western parts.
The elderly woman's son complained to the council that his mother had been deprived of her liberty in an 'unprecedented' legal case.