- Some 56% of women who had gone through a miscarriage wanted further medical care, according to figures from Mumsnet.
- However, only 26% were offered it.
- Of women who miscarried at home following a scan, 15% felt they had the right support, information and pain relief to manage.
- Most would-be mums did not talk about their miscarriage - only 23% told their friends about their care.
- Only 13% spoke of their experience to wider family.
More top news
Pensioner Ronald Volante was dead by the time paramedics got to him after his 999 call was classed as 'low priority'.
Here's what we know about the prison riot that has left as many as 50 people dead in north-eastern Mexico.
Ola Jordan broke her leg and Marcus Brigstocke couldn't work for a year after he injured himself - but they'd both go back on the show.