- Some 56% of women who had gone through a miscarriage wanted further medical care, according to figures from Mumsnet.
- However, only 26% were offered it.
- Of women who miscarried at home following a scan, 15% felt they had the right support, information and pain relief to manage.
- Most would-be mums did not talk about their miscarriage - only 23% told their friends about their care.
- Only 13% spoke of their experience to wider family.
More top news
Samantha Geimer, who was 13 when the director is said to have raped her, asked the court to end her suffering in an "act of mercy".
A report shows the UK's congested roads cost the economy £300 billion a year as councils call on extra funding to help tackle the problem.
Shouts of "we are not afraid" rang out across Barcelona as people gathered to pay tribute to those caught up in the deadly terror attacks.