- Some 56% of women who had gone through a miscarriage wanted further medical care, according to figures from Mumsnet.
- However, only 26% were offered it.
- Of women who miscarried at home following a scan, 15% felt they had the right support, information and pain relief to manage.
- Most would-be mums did not talk about their miscarriage - only 23% told their friends about their care.
- Only 13% spoke of their experience to wider family.
More top news
June and Barry Steenkamp said they had to accept the judge's decision but still did not believe Pistorius' version of events.
Fifteen British WW1 soldiers will be reinterred at the Commonwealth War Graves Commission cemetery today, 100 years after their deaths.
Unresolved complaints about energy suppliers could be five times higher than official figures suggest, according to Labour.