- Some 56% of women who had gone through a miscarriage wanted further medical care, according to figures from Mumsnet.
- However, only 26% were offered it.
- Of women who miscarried at home following a scan, 15% felt they had the right support, information and pain relief to manage.
- Most would-be mums did not talk about their miscarriage - only 23% told their friends about their care.
- Only 13% spoke of their experience to wider family.
More top news
The decision by the EU27 to progress to trade talks is expected to be little more than a formality.
The brisk northerly wind will make it feel rather cold.
The actor was asked about black or mixed race role models and whether Markle's upcoming marriage to Harry would help inspire young people.