- Some 56% of women who had gone through a miscarriage wanted further medical care, according to figures from Mumsnet.
- However, only 26% were offered it.
- Of women who miscarried at home following a scan, 15% felt they had the right support, information and pain relief to manage.
- Most would-be mums did not talk about their miscarriage - only 23% told their friends about their care.
- Only 13% spoke of their experience to wider family.
More top news
British Defence Secretary Michael Fallon is in the Middle East to gather support for the international military campaign against IS.
Beware! The super-sized spiders are coming. And they seem to be everywhere! But why? A warning - this story is not for the faint hearted!
Homes around London are being invaded by spiders with rising temperatures helping the creepy crawlies grow bigger than usual.