- Some 56% of women who had gone through a miscarriage wanted further medical care, according to figures from Mumsnet.
- However, only 26% were offered it.
- Of women who miscarried at home following a scan, 15% felt they had the right support, information and pain relief to manage.
- Most would-be mums did not talk about their miscarriage - only 23% told their friends about their care.
- Only 13% spoke of their experience to wider family.
More top news
Justin Trudeau has paid a tearful tribute to Gord Downie, the lead singer of Tragically Hip, who died aged 53 from brain cancer.
Vehicle imports and exports could be seriously affected by a no-deal Brexit scenario.
Theresa May has told the three million EU citizens living in Britain she will make it as easy as possible for them to stay after Brexit.