- Some 56% of women who had gone through a miscarriage wanted further medical care, according to figures from Mumsnet.
- However, only 26% were offered it.
- Of women who miscarried at home following a scan, 15% felt they had the right support, information and pain relief to manage.
- Most would-be mums did not talk about their miscarriage - only 23% told their friends about their care.
- Only 13% spoke of their experience to wider family.
More top news
Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban is to meet with European Union leaders in Brussels today to discuss the migration crisis.
Drinkers subsidise non-drinkers by £6.5 billion a year, a report claims.
Tight security in Beijing as China marks the 70th anniversary of the end of World War Two with a huge military parade.