- Some 56% of women who had gone through a miscarriage wanted further medical care, according to figures from Mumsnet.
- However, only 26% were offered it.
- Of women who miscarried at home following a scan, 15% felt they had the right support, information and pain relief to manage.
- Most would-be mums did not talk about their miscarriage - only 23% told their friends about their care.
- Only 13% spoke of their experience to wider family.
More top news
Former Girls Aloud singer Kimberley Walsh is pregnant with her second child, she has revealed.
Chancellor George Osborne will seek to reassure financial markets on Monday morning following Britain's decision to leave the EU.
In his first outing since the referendum result, the lead Leave campaigner has outlined his vision for a post-Brexit Britain.