- Some 56% of women who had gone through a miscarriage wanted further medical care, according to figures from Mumsnet.
- However, only 26% were offered it.
- Of women who miscarried at home following a scan, 15% felt they had the right support, information and pain relief to manage.
- Most would-be mums did not talk about their miscarriage - only 23% told their friends about their care.
- Only 13% spoke of their experience to wider family.
More top news
The PM raised objections to the Hinkley Point nuclear power plant deal during the coalition government, an ex cabinet member claims.
The Cursed Child opens in London on Saturday and will immediately be followed by the midnight release of the play's script book.
A dry and fine weekend for most, with scattered showers and heavier downpours in Scotland.