- Some 56% of women who had gone through a miscarriage wanted further medical care, according to figures from Mumsnet.
- However, only 26% were offered it.
- Of women who miscarried at home following a scan, 15% felt they had the right support, information and pain relief to manage.
- Most would-be mums did not talk about their miscarriage - only 23% told their friends about their care.
- Only 13% spoke of their experience to wider family.
More top news
Outbreaks of rain across northwestern parts of the UK will move slowly southwards.
The credentials of tens of thousands of government officials, parliamentary staff and police officers are reportedly being traded online.
A Which? investigation showed that users of Virgin Media's Super Hub 2 router could be at risk of a hacking attack.