- Some 56% of women who had gone through a miscarriage wanted further medical care, according to figures from Mumsnet.
- However, only 26% were offered it.
- Of women who miscarried at home following a scan, 15% felt they had the right support, information and pain relief to manage.
- Most would-be mums did not talk about their miscarriage - only 23% told their friends about their care.
- Only 13% spoke of their experience to wider family.
More top news
It used to be the most important club on the northern variety circuit, but since Bernard Manning's death the club no longer draws the crowds
After rain and wintry showers overnight, it will be sunny for much of the country tomorrow, but it will be colder.
The highly contagious winter vomiting bug has ramped up the pressure on the NHS this winter as the flu season officially begins.