- Some 56% of women who had gone through a miscarriage wanted further medical care, according to figures from Mumsnet.
- However, only 26% were offered it.
- Of women who miscarried at home following a scan, 15% felt they had the right support, information and pain relief to manage.
- Most would-be mums did not talk about their miscarriage - only 23% told their friends about their care.
- Only 13% spoke of their experience to wider family.
More top news
The lucrative but illegal business of blast fishing is turning Tanzania's waters into killing fields on a devastating scale.
Austria was supposed to have elected a new president back in May. As it stands, a far-right leader could still be installed in the country.
South-east England will hold on to the cloud for longest, although the rain will gradually be easing through the afternoon.