- Some 56% of women who had gone through a miscarriage wanted further medical care, according to figures from Mumsnet.
- However, only 26% were offered it.
- Of women who miscarried at home following a scan, 15% felt they had the right support, information and pain relief to manage.
- Most would-be mums did not talk about their miscarriage - only 23% told their friends about their care.
- Only 13% spoke of their experience to wider family.
More top news
Lord Sugar has told Katie Hopkins to "shut up" after the ex-Apprentice contestant criticised celebrities who paid tribute to Cilla Black.
Jeremy Corbyn's economic policies would harm the poor and leave the Tories in power for a decade, Chris Leslie has warned.
Landlords have been warned they could face up to five years in prison if they fail to remove illegal immigrants from properties.