- Some 56% of women who had gone through a miscarriage wanted further medical care, according to figures from Mumsnet.
- However, only 26% were offered it.
- Of women who miscarried at home following a scan, 15% felt they had the right support, information and pain relief to manage.
- Most would-be mums did not talk about their miscarriage - only 23% told their friends about their care.
- Only 13% spoke of their experience to wider family.
More top news
A group of 'cereal offenders' have made off with £45,000 worth of Kellogg's breakfast bars after stealing a lorry full of the snacks.
One person has been killed and three others injured in a shooting at the Northern Arizona University.
Teejay Stainer's wish was for the rapper to see his prosthetic "Eminem legs", and it was granted after an online appeal went viral.