- Some 56% of women who had gone through a miscarriage wanted further medical care, according to figures from Mumsnet.
- However, only 26% were offered it.
- Of women who miscarried at home following a scan, 15% felt they had the right support, information and pain relief to manage.
- Most would-be mums did not talk about their miscarriage - only 23% told their friends about their care.
- Only 13% spoke of their experience to wider family.
More top news
Cancer battler Bradley Lowery is back in hospital with "horrendous pain" as doctors fear the disease is progressing.
Children's health services are being put at risk by a serious shortage of paediatricians and concerns over Brexit, a report warns.
A veteran has been accused of tying her therapy dog to a tree and shooting it dead while her soldier boyfriend filmed it.