- Some 56% of women who had gone through a miscarriage wanted further medical care, according to figures from Mumsnet.
- However, only 26% were offered it.
- Of women who miscarried at home following a scan, 15% felt they had the right support, information and pain relief to manage.
- Most would-be mums did not talk about their miscarriage - only 23% told their friends about their care.
- Only 13% spoke of their experience to wider family.
More top news
A 17-year-old boy has been charged with the murder of two men in Ipswich.
The X Factor judge praised the One Direction star for his bravery - after performing on the show just days after his mother's death.
At least 13 people have been killed by a car bomb after two explosions went off close to a football stadium in Istanbul.