- Some 56% of women who had gone through a miscarriage wanted further medical care, according to figures from Mumsnet.
- However, only 26% were offered it.
- Of women who miscarried at home following a scan, 15% felt they had the right support, information and pain relief to manage.
- Most would-be mums did not talk about their miscarriage - only 23% told their friends about their care.
- Only 13% spoke of their experience to wider family.
More top news
The Tunisia attack coroner has denied neglect by TUI and the hotel owners played a role in the deaths, so why are some relatives suing?
The 87-year-old, who broke the four-minute mile, has described the problem of doping in sport as a source of "extreme sadness" for him.
Survey finds many are unaware that penalties will double from tomorrow - but most don't think it will stop dangerous driving.