- Some 56% of women who had gone through a miscarriage wanted further medical care, according to figures from Mumsnet.
- However, only 26% were offered it.
- Of women who miscarried at home following a scan, 15% felt they had the right support, information and pain relief to manage.
- Most would-be mums did not talk about their miscarriage - only 23% told their friends about their care.
- Only 13% spoke of their experience to wider family.
More top news
Jamie Vardy scored for a record-breaking eleventh game in a row as Leicester were held 1-1 at home to Manchester United
Gales near coasts and on hills.
The Prime Minister has rubbished the claim from the former London mayor that British troops were 'discredited' after Iraq and Afghanistan