- Some 56% of women who had gone through a miscarriage wanted further medical care, according to figures from Mumsnet.
- However, only 26% were offered it.
- Of women who miscarried at home following a scan, 15% felt they had the right support, information and pain relief to manage.
- Most would-be mums did not talk about their miscarriage - only 23% told their friends about their care.
- Only 13% spoke of their experience to wider family.
More top news
The cable car at Ciampinoi in Italy ground to a halt after high winds blew a tree over the cable deeming it unsafe.
A school has defended its decision to stop a pupil taking part in World Book Day while wearing a Fifty Shades costume.
Jessica Bamford's parents rushed her to hospital after a 'white hard substance' formed around her mouth but luckily she did not swallow it.