- Some 56% of women who had gone through a miscarriage wanted further medical care, according to figures from Mumsnet.
- However, only 26% were offered it.
- Of women who miscarried at home following a scan, 15% felt they had the right support, information and pain relief to manage.
- Most would-be mums did not talk about their miscarriage - only 23% told their friends about their care.
- Only 13% spoke of their experience to wider family.
More top news
There are signs that employers seem to be beginning to decide that the 1.86 million unemployed are not suitable for the jobs available.
Clarke Carlisle "thinks about and prays for" the lorry driver he jumped in front of last year when he attempted to take his own life
The number of veterans seeking help for post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) has risen by more than a quarter over the last year.