- Some 56% of women who had gone through a miscarriage wanted further medical care, according to figures from Mumsnet.
- However, only 26% were offered it.
- Of women who miscarried at home following a scan, 15% felt they had the right support, information and pain relief to manage.
- Most would-be mums did not talk about their miscarriage - only 23% told their friends about their care.
- Only 13% spoke of their experience to wider family.
More top news
The debate during eight weeks of campaigning has been divisive and the result should be known on Saturday.
The latest twist in US-North Korea relations features prominently on the front pages.
Greg Abbott said he wanted to find “swift and meaningful” ways to stop future shootings.