- Some 56% of women who had gone through a miscarriage wanted further medical care, according to figures from Mumsnet.
- However, only 26% were offered it.
- Of women who miscarried at home following a scan, 15% felt they had the right support, information and pain relief to manage.
- Most would-be mums did not talk about their miscarriage - only 23% told their friends about their care.
- Only 13% spoke of their experience to wider family.
More top news
Harry Potter fans today get their first glimpse of the wizard's wife and son as character portraits are revealed ahead of the upcoming play.
Gary Barlow performed an impromptu gig in a busy shopping centre.
Stephen Hawking said a Brexit would make Britain more "isolated and insular".