- Some 56% of women who had gone through a miscarriage wanted further medical care, according to figures from Mumsnet.
- However, only 26% were offered it.
- Of women who miscarried at home following a scan, 15% felt they had the right support, information and pain relief to manage.
- Most would-be mums did not talk about their miscarriage - only 23% told their friends about their care.
- Only 13% spoke of their experience to wider family.
More top news
The Prime Minister will say Moscow's brazen flouting of international law represents a threat to the basis of democracy across Europe.
In some cases, victims of violence and other serious crimes face long delays as forces are unable to dispatch officers promptly.
Mr Corbyn will highlight increases of almost 6% in council tax bills across the country.