- Some 56% of women who had gone through a miscarriage wanted further medical care, according to figures from Mumsnet.
- However, only 26% were offered it.
- Of women who miscarried at home following a scan, 15% felt they had the right support, information and pain relief to manage.
- Most would-be mums did not talk about their miscarriage - only 23% told their friends about their care.
- Only 13% spoke of their experience to wider family.
More top news
Scientists have discovered the oldest known earth-size planets discovered which they say raises the prospect of 'ancient life'.
Auschwitz survivor Alina Dabrowska was a victim of the cruel experiments of Nazi doctor Josef Mengele, known as "the Angel of Death."
Here are just some of the faces and stories of Auschwitz survivors 70 years on from the concentration camp's liberation.