- Some 56% of women who had gone through a miscarriage wanted further medical care, according to figures from Mumsnet.
- However, only 26% were offered it.
- Of women who miscarried at home following a scan, 15% felt they had the right support, information and pain relief to manage.
- Most would-be mums did not talk about their miscarriage - only 23% told their friends about their care.
- Only 13% spoke of their experience to wider family.
More top news
The Foreign Office have changed their advice for UK travellers following political unrest in the west African country.
A British built satellite is set to revolutionise weather forecasts by making them more accurate and useful.
Milder Atlantic air drawn into the north with colder, Continental air seeping into the south