- Some 56% of women who had gone through a miscarriage wanted further medical care, according to figures from Mumsnet.
- However, only 26% were offered it.
- Of women who miscarried at home following a scan, 15% felt they had the right support, information and pain relief to manage.
- Most would-be mums did not talk about their miscarriage - only 23% told their friends about their care.
- Only 13% spoke of their experience to wider family.
More top news
It will be increasingly humid and thundery with highs of 30C or more today.
Holidaymakers in Tunisia are determined not to be beaten. But, as Neil Connery writes, it won't be easy to escape the shock of the massacre.
Drink lots of water, stay out of the sun during the middle of the day, and take particular care of vulnerable people.