- Some 56% of women who had gone through a miscarriage wanted further medical care, according to figures from Mumsnet.
- However, only 26% were offered it.
- Of women who miscarried at home following a scan, 15% felt they had the right support, information and pain relief to manage.
- Most would-be mums did not talk about their miscarriage - only 23% told their friends about their care.
- Only 13% spoke of their experience to wider family.
More top news
A 13-year-old girl had a lucky escape after she was grabbed by a man as she walked alone
Thousands of elephant tusks and rhino horns has been burned in Kenya, in a warning to poachers and smugglers.
The death toll following the collapse of a six-storey building in Kenya rises to 10 as fears grow for those still trapped in the rubble.