- Some 56% of women who had gone through a miscarriage wanted further medical care, according to figures from Mumsnet.
- However, only 26% were offered it.
- Of women who miscarried at home following a scan, 15% felt they had the right support, information and pain relief to manage.
- Most would-be mums did not talk about their miscarriage - only 23% told their friends about their care.
- Only 13% spoke of their experience to wider family.
More top news
Becoming mostly dry this morning then thundery showers developing during the afternoon.
Police have charged a 29-year-old French man with the murder of a British backpacker in Australia.
Rescuers have worked through the night in an attempt to find survivors from Wednesday's devastating earthquake in central Italy.