- Some 56% of women who had gone through a miscarriage wanted further medical care, according to figures from Mumsnet.
- However, only 26% were offered it.
- Of women who miscarried at home following a scan, 15% felt they had the right support, information and pain relief to manage.
- Most would-be mums did not talk about their miscarriage - only 23% told their friends about their care.
- Only 13% spoke of their experience to wider family.
More top news
Little Sophia Williams died in a children's hospital in Edinburgh on June 5.
Dry spells over parts of Scotland in the next few days and remain dry. More rain in the north. Temperature will remain mild.
The world's largest aircraft crashed on its second test flight - despite only going 5mph.