William Hague has urged the release of three abducted teenagers believed to have been kidnapped by Palestinian militants in the West Bank.
"I strongly condemn the abduction of three Israeli youths in the West Bank," Mr Hague said.
"My thoughts are with their families and I hope for their safe return home soon. I appeal to those who are able to bring about their release to take urgent action to do so."
Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu blamed the teenagers' disappearance on Hamas, saying he held the Palestinian Authority responsible for the disappearance.
Palestinians reject his claim and insist the trio went missing on Thursday in an area under Israeli control.
More top news
Channel 4 said the Michaels from Brighton would no longer appear on the hit show.
Noticeably milder day, but rain heading in later this afternoon.
Prince Harry has shown off the results of his photography skills in a series of images he took on a charity trip to Kenya last week.