At least 13 people were killed when an explosion in northern Nigeria ripped through a venue screening World Cup football, according to a Reuters reporter in the area.
The reporter said he had also counted 20 people who had been severely injured in what police have reportedly called "an attack".
The blast happened in the town of Damaturu in the northern Yobe province.
Some eyewitnesses said the attack was the work of suicide bomber, while others said they saw an attacker drop a device in front of the venue before running away.
More top news
A 61-year-old woman was taken to hospital with head injuries after the incident in Islington, north London.
Counting will begin on Saturday morning, with the result expected later in the day.
There have been a number of incidents involving heavy goods vehicles getting stuck and causing disruption in recent months.