It is illegal to:
- To sell alcohol to someone under 18 anywhere.
- For an adult to buy or attempt to buy alcohol on behalf of someone under 18.
- For someone under 18 to buy alcohol, attempt to buy alcohol or to be sold alcohol.
- For someone under 18 to drink alcohol in licensed premises, except where the child is 16 or 17 years old and accompanied by an adult. In this case it is legal for them to drink, but not buy, beer, wine and cider with a table meal.
- For an adult to buy alcohol for someone under 18 for consumption on licensed premises, except as above.
- To give children alcohol if they are under five.
More top news
Florida police have charged a man who decided to eat his pancakes in the middle of the street with "placing an obstruction in the road".
The reason for the shooting is unclear, but local media have reported it may be a settling of scores between criminals.
Most parts of the country will experience near unbroken sunshine after a chilly start to the day.