Andy Murray begins his defence of the Wimbledon men's singles title tomorrow against Belgian world number 105 David Goffin.
If all matches are won by the higher-ranked player, this is who Murray would have to beat to take the title again:
- R1: David Goffin, Belgium (ranked 105)
- R2: Pablo Andojar, Spain (80)
- R3: Roberto Bautista Agut, Spain (27)
- R4: Fabio Fognini, Italy (15)
- QF: David Ferrer, Spain (7)
- SF: Novak Djokovic, Serbia (2)
- Final: Rafael Nadal, Spain (1)
28-year-old Richard Scott proposed to his girlfriend Veri Croce on the hill at the All England Club.
What happened to Andy Murray in the moments leading up to his now-notorious pre-match outburst?
During his defeat yesterday to Grigor Dimitrov, Andy Murray was heard by some onlookers to curse and swear at the players box.