The seven measures called for are:
- Reduce added sugars by 40% by 2020 by reformulating food
- Cease all forms of targeted marketing of ultra-processed, unhealthy foods and drinks to children
- Disassociate physical activity with obesity via banning junk food sports sponsorships
- Limit the availability of ultra-processed foods and sweetened soft drinks as well as reducing portion size
- Incentivise healthier food and discourage drinking of soft drinks by introducing a sugar tax
- Remove responsibility for nutrition from the Department of Health and return it back to an independent agency
- Reduce fat in ultra-processed foods, particularly saturated fat - 15% reduction by 2020
More top news
Erratic wind and heat gripping a large area of California from San Jose to the Oregon border has been driving the flames.
Calls have been made for the line to remain permanently in public ownership.
Migrants described being rounded up hundreds at a time, crammed into trucks for hours then dropped in the desert and pointed towards Niger.