Findings into Jimmy Savile's abuse at Leeds General Infirmary found:
- The independent investigators interviewed more than 200 people and reviewed over 1,300 documents over Savile's 50-year association with LGI
- The first case of abuse occurred in 1962 when Savile was 36 with the most recent in 2009 when he was 82
- He abused at least 60 people at the hospital including at least 33 patients
- Savile's victims ranged from five to 75 years of age
- 19 of those who came forward were under 16 with the majority of his victims teenagers
- 19 victims were female hospital staff
- Three cases of rape were reported
- 43 of the encounters took place in public areas such as wards, corridors and offices
Chilling reports reveal Jimmy Savile committed "truly awful" abuse against patients at hospitals and boasted about having sex with corpses.
Investigators are pretty sure the scale of abuse by disgraced presenter Jimmy Savile at NHS hospitals has been under-reported.