Emma Smith spoke about the tragic cot death of her ten-week-old daughter Maisy after she accidentally fell asleep with her on the sofa.
She said she had known the guidelines on cot death and had gone to sit on the sofa to avoid falling asleep next to her daughter after a night feed.
She told Good Morning Britain: "I put her down bedside me and I didn't mean to but I fell asleep. Then tragically, when I woke up she had died."
More top news
The actor was told he must stay 100 yards away from Amber Heard after she took out a restraining order against him.
Dr Henry Heimlich saved a woman choking on a hamburger at his retirement home.
The 2016 Games should at least be moved to another location for fear of spreading the disease, more than 100 scientists have warned.