A dozen parks are receiving joint grants from the HLF and Big Lottery Fund in England.
- Victoria Park, Nottingham, £740,800
- Hemel Water Gardens, Hemel Hempstead, £2,467,700
- Ampthill Park, Bedfordshire, £606,800
- Cassiobury Park, Watford, £4,534,900
- Avenue House, Finchley, £2,154,700
- Gunnersbury Park, Ealing, £4,671,000
- Moor Park, Preston, £1,725,000
- Beckenham Place Park, Lewisham, £4,908,400
- Beddington Park and Grange, Sutton, £3,203,900
- Northwood Cemetery Heritage Project, Isle of Wight, £1,064,000
- Kearsney Abbey & Russell Gardens, Dover, £3,389,400
- Pearson Park, Hull, £2,343,600
In addition, the HLF is solely funding a grant to Levengrove Park, Dumbarton, Scotland, of £2,660,800.
More top news
The body of 25-year-old Akbar was found intact and full-clothed after searchers hunted down the python and sliced it open on Wednesday.
The ruling means Mr Trump cannot enforce his ban, which blocks new visas for people from six predominantly Muslim countries.
Thursday could be the warmest day of 2017 so far, with temperatures of 22C (72F) forecast, double the average for March.