A dozen parks are receiving joint grants from the HLF and Big Lottery Fund in England.
- Victoria Park, Nottingham, £740,800
- Hemel Water Gardens, Hemel Hempstead, £2,467,700
- Ampthill Park, Bedfordshire, £606,800
- Cassiobury Park, Watford, £4,534,900
- Avenue House, Finchley, £2,154,700
- Gunnersbury Park, Ealing, £4,671,000
- Moor Park, Preston, £1,725,000
- Beckenham Place Park, Lewisham, £4,908,400
- Beddington Park and Grange, Sutton, £3,203,900
- Northwood Cemetery Heritage Project, Isle of Wight, £1,064,000
- Kearsney Abbey & Russell Gardens, Dover, £3,389,400
- Pearson Park, Hull, £2,343,600
In addition, the HLF is solely funding a grant to Levengrove Park, Dumbarton, Scotland, of £2,660,800.
More top news
The hunt for murder suspect Jed Allen has ended after police found his body two days after discovering his mother, stepdad and sister dead.
A woman who had been searching for her mother for more than 10 years has been reunited with her after posting an appeal on social media.
Although a dull start can be expected, it will brighten up in eastern areas. Especially to the south.