A dozen parks are receiving joint grants from the HLF and Big Lottery Fund in England.
- Victoria Park, Nottingham, £740,800
- Hemel Water Gardens, Hemel Hempstead, £2,467,700
- Ampthill Park, Bedfordshire, £606,800
- Cassiobury Park, Watford, £4,534,900
- Avenue House, Finchley, £2,154,700
- Gunnersbury Park, Ealing, £4,671,000
- Moor Park, Preston, £1,725,000
- Beckenham Place Park, Lewisham, £4,908,400
- Beddington Park and Grange, Sutton, £3,203,900
- Northwood Cemetery Heritage Project, Isle of Wight, £1,064,000
- Kearsney Abbey & Russell Gardens, Dover, £3,389,400
- Pearson Park, Hull, £2,343,600
In addition, the HLF is solely funding a grant to Levengrove Park, Dumbarton, Scotland, of £2,660,800.
More top news
A dog has been found with its paws frozen to the ground in a New York park after being chained to a tree.
Dramatic footage has emerged of a mother and her toddler being rescued after their car plunged into an Amsterdam canal on Tuesday.
Beth Tweddle has begun walking unaided following neck surgery after injuring herself during training for TV reality show 'The Jump'.