A dozen parks are receiving joint grants from the HLF and Big Lottery Fund in England.
- Victoria Park, Nottingham, £740,800
- Hemel Water Gardens, Hemel Hempstead, £2,467,700
- Ampthill Park, Bedfordshire, £606,800
- Cassiobury Park, Watford, £4,534,900
- Avenue House, Finchley, £2,154,700
- Gunnersbury Park, Ealing, £4,671,000
- Moor Park, Preston, £1,725,000
- Beckenham Place Park, Lewisham, £4,908,400
- Beddington Park and Grange, Sutton, £3,203,900
- Northwood Cemetery Heritage Project, Isle of Wight, £1,064,000
- Kearsney Abbey & Russell Gardens, Dover, £3,389,400
- Pearson Park, Hull, £2,343,600
In addition, the HLF is solely funding a grant to Levengrove Park, Dumbarton, Scotland, of £2,660,800.
More top news
Most of the UK will have a mixture of sunny spells and scattered showers before becoming drier in the afternoon.
Scottish people celebrate the birthday of national writer Robert Burns with events including haggis throwing and the Big Burns Supper.
There will be a rare chance to see an asteroid pass so close to the Earth you will be able to see it with binoculars on Monday night.