A dozen parks are receiving joint grants from the HLF and Big Lottery Fund in England.
- Victoria Park, Nottingham, £740,800
- Hemel Water Gardens, Hemel Hempstead, £2,467,700
- Ampthill Park, Bedfordshire, £606,800
- Cassiobury Park, Watford, £4,534,900
- Avenue House, Finchley, £2,154,700
- Gunnersbury Park, Ealing, £4,671,000
- Moor Park, Preston, £1,725,000
- Beckenham Place Park, Lewisham, £4,908,400
- Beddington Park and Grange, Sutton, £3,203,900
- Northwood Cemetery Heritage Project, Isle of Wight, £1,064,000
- Kearsney Abbey & Russell Gardens, Dover, £3,389,400
- Pearson Park, Hull, £2,343,600
In addition, the HLF is solely funding a grant to Levengrove Park, Dumbarton, Scotland, of £2,660,800.
More top news
Leicester City players have been celebrating their Premier League title after Spurs drew with Chelsea on Monday night.
Tonight western and northern areas will remain a little breezy with a few showers at times.
Leicester are Premier League champions after Tottenham conceded a two-goal lead in a bad-tempered 2-2 draw at Chelsea.