Hamas militants fired more rockets into Israel this morning, as the Israeli army hit homes inside Gaza with airstrikes on the forth day of violence.
- Gaza militants have fired more than 550 rockets against Israel
- Israel's "Iron Dome" defence system has intercepted most of them, but some have landed
- One rocket landed near a petrol station in Ashdod, setting off a large blaze and Israeli media said one person was seriously wounded
- In Gaza, the Israeli military said they have launched 1,100 airstrikes, on what it says are rocket-launching sites
- This morning it hit the home of a Islamic Jihad leader, killing five people
- Gaza health officials said the today's strike brings the death toll to 90, including dozens of civilians