The bodies of flight MH17 victims have begun a long journey back to the Dutch city where they boarded the downed airliner almost five days ago.
- The victims' bodies are travelling to the Ukrainian city of Kharkiv
- International experts will then start the process of identifying the remains
- Afterwards they will be flown to Amsterdam before repatriation begins
- A Dutch C130 Hercules has been sent to bring the MH17 victims back
- An Australian military plane is also available to assist with the operation
Thousands of online users have taken to social media to call for the victims of the Malaysian airliner crash to be returned to loved ones.
United States intelligence officials admitted that they do not know who fired the surface-to-air missile that downed flight MH17.
Warning this article contains images that some may find distressing