- House prices were unchanged month-on-month in London, Wales and the North East, while they increased by 0.1% in Yorkshire and Humberside.
- They increased by 0.2% in the East, West Midlands and the North West.
- And by 0.3% in the South East and the South West.
- East Anglia recorded the strongest month-on-month uplift in property values at 0.5%.
- Across England and Wales, around one quarter (24%) of postcode districts saw prices increase over the month, falling back strongly from the spring, when around 50% of postcodes were recording price gains.
- Around 1.5% of postcodes across the country saw prices fall month-on-month in July.
More top news
A farmer has welcomed a herd of alpacas to his farm this Christmas to protect his flock of 24,000 free-range turkeys from fox attacks.
Paloma Faith has praised the NHS after undergoing an emergency caesarean section during the birth of her first child.
As ITV News reports on the environmental impact of over packaging, we ask you to share your pictures of retailers' overzealous packing.