- House prices were unchanged month-on-month in London, Wales and the North East, while they increased by 0.1% in Yorkshire and Humberside.
- They increased by 0.2% in the East, West Midlands and the North West.
- And by 0.3% in the South East and the South West.
- East Anglia recorded the strongest month-on-month uplift in property values at 0.5%.
- Across England and Wales, around one quarter (24%) of postcode districts saw prices increase over the month, falling back strongly from the spring, when around 50% of postcodes were recording price gains.
- Around 1.5% of postcodes across the country saw prices fall month-on-month in July.
More top news
Today's showery weather to mostly die out during the evening, only for rain spreading eastwards from the morning.
Thousands of people have attended celebrations around the country to mark Armed Forces Day.
Residents in Calder Valley have finally been able to enjoy Christmas six months to the day after floods ravaged their town