- House prices were unchanged month-on-month in London, Wales and the North East, while they increased by 0.1% in Yorkshire and Humberside.
- They increased by 0.2% in the East, West Midlands and the North West.
- And by 0.3% in the South East and the South West.
- East Anglia recorded the strongest month-on-month uplift in property values at 0.5%.
- Across England and Wales, around one quarter (24%) of postcode districts saw prices increase over the month, falling back strongly from the spring, when around 50% of postcodes were recording price gains.
- Around 1.5% of postcodes across the country saw prices fall month-on-month in July.
More top news
First Minister Carwyn Jones revealed in his plans in his speech to the Welsh Labour conference.
Army personnel have praised Prince Harry for changing lives ahead of this year's Invictus Games in Sydney.
Dry and sunny for most, however, some isolated heavy and thundery showers will develop.