- House prices were unchanged month-on-month in London, Wales and the North East, while they increased by 0.1% in Yorkshire and Humberside.
- They increased by 0.2% in the East, West Midlands and the North West.
- And by 0.3% in the South East and the South West.
- East Anglia recorded the strongest month-on-month uplift in property values at 0.5%.
- Across England and Wales, around one quarter (24%) of postcode districts saw prices increase over the month, falling back strongly from the spring, when around 50% of postcodes were recording price gains.
- Around 1.5% of postcodes across the country saw prices fall month-on-month in July.
More top news
The singer best known as Johnny Rotten offered advice for Britain's Brexit negotiators as he told ITV News his biggest hit is misunderstood.
The Atlantic regains control of our weather
Bosnian Kerim Ahmetspahic smashed the concrete blocks in just 35 seconds, achieving a Guinness World Record in the process.