- House prices were unchanged month-on-month in London, Wales and the North East, while they increased by 0.1% in Yorkshire and Humberside.
- They increased by 0.2% in the East, West Midlands and the North West.
- And by 0.3% in the South East and the South West.
- East Anglia recorded the strongest month-on-month uplift in property values at 0.5%.
- Across England and Wales, around one quarter (24%) of postcode districts saw prices increase over the month, falling back strongly from the spring, when around 50% of postcodes were recording price gains.
- Around 1.5% of postcodes across the country saw prices fall month-on-month in July.
More top news
Kelvin Dennison is said to have rolled into a Santander bank in New York last week and told staff "give me all you have".
Local authorities outside London want the power to fine vehicle owners if someone drops litter from their car.
A British family believed to have fled to Syria have joined Islamic State, according to a statement said to be released on their behalf.