- Carriers using Swissport at Gatwick (and all major UK airports) include British Airways, Virgin, Monarch, Thomas Cook and Thomson.
- Swissport isIt is supposed to deliver bags from each flight within 55 minutes. owned by a French private equity firm, and serves 27 airlines at Gatwick (there are two other baggage handling firms a the airport).
- It is supposed to deliver bags from each flight within 55 minutes.
- It's reported that Monarch Airlines is ditching Swissport and Virgin is in discussions to ensure an improved performance.
- The company claims last weekend's problems were caused by a level of off schedule activity - or planes arriving or taking off earlier or later than planned.
More top news
You can buy just about anything on Alibaba, including some very unusual items.
Firefighters across California have been battling major wildfires in what could be the most destructive wildfire season on record.
This summer's fundraising juggernaut, the ALS Ice Bucket challenge, has raised almost £7m in the fight against Motor Neurone Disease.