- Carriers using Swissport at Gatwick (and all major UK airports) include British Airways, Virgin, Monarch, Thomas Cook and Thomson.
- Swissport isIt is supposed to deliver bags from each flight within 55 minutes. owned by a French private equity firm, and serves 27 airlines at Gatwick (there are two other baggage handling firms a the airport).
- It is supposed to deliver bags from each flight within 55 minutes.
- It's reported that Monarch Airlines is ditching Swissport and Virgin is in discussions to ensure an improved performance.
- The company claims last weekend's problems were caused by a level of off schedule activity - or planes arriving or taking off earlier or later than planned.
More top news
Michael Sandford, from Surrey, is accused of trying to grab a police officer's gun while asking Donald Trump for his autograph at a rally.
There's no love lost between Boris Johnson and Theresa May.
Eagle, who was one of 20 members of the shadow cabinet to resign, will formally announce her intention to stand on Thursday.