- Carriers using Swissport at Gatwick (and all major UK airports) include British Airways, Virgin, Monarch, Thomas Cook and Thomson.
- Swissport isIt is supposed to deliver bags from each flight within 55 minutes. owned by a French private equity firm, and serves 27 airlines at Gatwick (there are two other baggage handling firms a the airport).
- It is supposed to deliver bags from each flight within 55 minutes.
- It's reported that Monarch Airlines is ditching Swissport and Virgin is in discussions to ensure an improved performance.
- The company claims last weekend's problems were caused by a level of off schedule activity - or planes arriving or taking off earlier or later than planned.
More top news
The men attacked the young boy and two other women as they stole two laptops that had been advertised on Gumtree.
Leicester City Football Club clinched the Premier League title after Chelsea took Spurs to a nail-biting 2-2 draw at Stamford Bridge.
Canada's Prime Minister sent a video challenge to Kensington Palace and the White House in the build up to next month's Invictus Games.