- Carriers using Swissport at Gatwick (and all major UK airports) include British Airways, Virgin, Monarch, Thomas Cook and Thomson.
- Swissport isIt is supposed to deliver bags from each flight within 55 minutes. owned by a French private equity firm, and serves 27 airlines at Gatwick (there are two other baggage handling firms a the airport).
- It is supposed to deliver bags from each flight within 55 minutes.
- It's reported that Monarch Airlines is ditching Swissport and Virgin is in discussions to ensure an improved performance.
- The company claims last weekend's problems were caused by a level of off schedule activity - or planes arriving or taking off earlier or later than planned.
More top news
The former England captain took to Instagram to show off his pancake flipping skills on Shrove Tuesday - and poked fun at his son's efforts.
A drier set up in the next day or so with colder air seeping in and temperatures sliding away.
Dropping 1%, the FTSE 100 index is now at levels not seen since 2012.