- Carriers using Swissport at Gatwick (and all major UK airports) include British Airways, Virgin, Monarch, Thomas Cook and Thomson.
- Swissport isIt is supposed to deliver bags from each flight within 55 minutes. owned by a French private equity firm, and serves 27 airlines at Gatwick (there are two other baggage handling firms a the airport).
- It is supposed to deliver bags from each flight within 55 minutes.
- It's reported that Monarch Airlines is ditching Swissport and Virgin is in discussions to ensure an improved performance.
- The company claims last weekend's problems were caused by a level of off schedule activity - or planes arriving or taking off earlier or later than planned.
More top news
Two classic cars that ex-Rolling Stone Bill Wyman drove when the band recorded some of their classic albums are to be sold at auction
David Cameron, Ed Miliband and Nick Clegg urged people to vote for them as the campaign trail draws to an end.
Roger Daltrey has confirmed his band will and promised to close the festival "with a bang".