- Carriers using Swissport at Gatwick (and all major UK airports) include British Airways, Virgin, Monarch, Thomas Cook and Thomson.
- Swissport isIt is supposed to deliver bags from each flight within 55 minutes. owned by a French private equity firm, and serves 27 airlines at Gatwick (there are two other baggage handling firms a the airport).
- It is supposed to deliver bags from each flight within 55 minutes.
- It's reported that Monarch Airlines is ditching Swissport and Virgin is in discussions to ensure an improved performance.
- The company claims last weekend's problems were caused by a level of off schedule activity - or planes arriving or taking off earlier or later than planned.
More top news
The 81-year-old has disappeared from his home on the Spanish island on the hottest day of the year so far.
A video shows firefighters hosing off four bulls while they rescued a cow that had become trapped between two trees.
Bookies have slashed odds on this year's Wimbledon being the hottest on record with some betting matches will be called off due to the heat.