- Carriers using Swissport at Gatwick (and all major UK airports) include British Airways, Virgin, Monarch, Thomas Cook and Thomson.
- Swissport isIt is supposed to deliver bags from each flight within 55 minutes. owned by a French private equity firm, and serves 27 airlines at Gatwick (there are two other baggage handling firms a the airport).
- It is supposed to deliver bags from each flight within 55 minutes.
- It's reported that Monarch Airlines is ditching Swissport and Virgin is in discussions to ensure an improved performance.
- The company claims last weekend's problems were caused by a level of off schedule activity - or planes arriving or taking off earlier or later than planned.
More top news
The event was Ant McPartlin's first public appearance since he announced he was splitting from his wife.
Trade secretary Liam Fox's potential post-Brexit deals would be of no use to British carmakers due to tariffs when selling abroad.
Gunmen have stormed the offices of Save the Children in Afghanistan, killing at least one person and wounding 14 others.