- Carriers using Swissport at Gatwick (and all major UK airports) include British Airways, Virgin, Monarch, Thomas Cook and Thomson.
- Swissport isIt is supposed to deliver bags from each flight within 55 minutes. owned by a French private equity firm, and serves 27 airlines at Gatwick (there are two other baggage handling firms a the airport).
- It is supposed to deliver bags from each flight within 55 minutes.
- It's reported that Monarch Airlines is ditching Swissport and Virgin is in discussions to ensure an improved performance.
- The company claims last weekend's problems were caused by a level of off schedule activity - or planes arriving or taking off earlier or later than planned.
More top news
A legendary Bunny, leisure centres and protests from the Anti-Nazi League. There's plenty to learn as Murray and Co bid for tennis glory.
The man jumped the fence while the president and his family were inside celebrating Thanksgiving but was quickly apprehended.
A construction worker in Alabama is lucky to be alive after a 113-year-old smokestack fell on him during an attempted demolition.