Key findings of a 92-page report into Glen Parva young offenders' institution include:
- A 32% increase in prisoners being assessed as at risk of self-harm and suicide in 2013
- Direct links between bullying and and levels of self-harm
- Assaults on prisoners had increased from 121 in 2012 to 157 in 2013
- Violence towards staff had risen from 35 to 43
- Use of force considered "too high" with 379 incidents in six months to the end of March
More top news
The 53-member body agreed that Prince Charles should succeed the Queen as the next commonwealth head.
Mary Ragoobeer and her sons, Shane and Sean, were killed in the blast in Leicester on February 25.
Wiltshire Council has warned work to remove toxic traces from nine hot spots around the city could take months.