Key findings of a 92-page report into Glen Parva young offenders' institution include:
- A 32% increase in prisoners being assessed as at risk of self-harm and suicide in 2013
- Direct links between bullying and and levels of self-harm
- Assaults on prisoners had increased from 121 in 2012 to 157 in 2013
- Violence towards staff had risen from 35 to 43
- Use of force considered "too high" with 379 incidents in six months to the end of March
More top news
Ex CPS boss says it was a "serious failing" by prosecutors not informing him of an investigation into allegations against Lord Janner.
Today there'll be plenty of sunshine across the British Isles with wispy cloud towards the coast.
A Star Wars-themed fleet of planes is set to take to the skies after Japan's Ana Airways announced a partnership with Lucasfilm.