Key findings of a 92-page report into Glen Parva young offenders' institution include:
- A 32% increase in prisoners being assessed as at risk of self-harm and suicide in 2013
- Direct links between bullying and and levels of self-harm
- Assaults on prisoners had increased from 121 in 2012 to 157 in 2013
- Violence towards staff had risen from 35 to 43
- Use of force considered "too high" with 379 incidents in six months to the end of March
More top news
The airline apologised as holidaymakers face disruption at the start of the Bank Holiday weekend.
The Hollywood couple, who have been married for 17 years, said they still have "tremendous love and respect for each other".
Jared Kushner discussed the possibility of setting up a secret line of communication with Russia, according to US media.