Key findings of a 92-page report into Glen Parva young offenders' institution include:
- A 32% increase in prisoners being assessed as at risk of self-harm and suicide in 2013
- Direct links between bullying and and levels of self-harm
- Assaults on prisoners had increased from 121 in 2012 to 157 in 2013
- Violence towards staff had risen from 35 to 43
- Use of force considered "too high" with 379 incidents in six months to the end of March
More top news
Another Briton, named as Jason Robert Parnell is missing after the accident near the popular Koh Samui island resort.
The text-to-register service allows mobile users to add their number to the Telephone Preference Service 'do not call' database.
A consumer report found that a number of once-a-day sunscreens decreased in protection by an average of 74% after six to eight hours.