The UK's "severe" terror threat level is now the second highest of five categories.
- Critical - an attack is expected imminently
- Severe - an attack is highly likely
- Substantial - an attack is a strong possibility
- Moderate - an attack is possible but not likely
- Low - an attack is unlikely
The PM wants to confiscate passports. But in Cardiff they want to solve extremism at it's roots - they just can't get the help to do it.
David Cameron has unveiled a series of new measures to combat the threat of terrorism.
Rumours suggesting London's Tube network will be targeted in a terrorist attack on Monday are "completely untrue", police say.