According to data from Freedom of Information requests sent by MP Robert Halfon, the most expensive first hour of hospital car parking are at:
- Wye Valley NHS Trust Hereford - £3.50/one hour
- West Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust - £3.30/minimum two hours
- Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - £3/for one hour
- Royal Free Hospital North London - £3/for one hour
- Mid Essex Hospital Chelmsford - £3/for 15mins to 3 hours
- Aintree University Hospital, Liverpool - £3/for 30mins to 1 1/2 hours
More top news
Catalan has threatened to declare all-out independence if Spain does not agree to talks.
A wanted man turned himself in after losing a bet he made with police on Facebook - along with promised doughnuts.
Terry Butcher said his son's life had been "tragically cut short" and described him as a "dedicated captain in the British Army".