According to data from Freedom of Information requests sent by MP Robert Halfon, the most expensive first hour of hospital car parking are at:
- Wye Valley NHS Trust Hereford - £3.50/one hour
- West Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust - £3.30/minimum two hours
- Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - £3/for one hour
- Royal Free Hospital North London - £3/for one hour
- Mid Essex Hospital Chelmsford - £3/for 15mins to 3 hours
- Aintree University Hospital, Liverpool - £3/for 30mins to 1 1/2 hours
More top news
Nothing could distract Japanese flutist Yukie Ota from her performance - not even a butterfly which decided to land on her face.
Alexander Hennessy captured the moment an armed robber pointed a gun at him as he cycled through Buenos Aires on his helmet-mounted GoPro.
Brave Dylan Knox, 18, hopes to follow in the footsteps of inspirational Stephen Sutton and raise as much as he can for charity.