According to data from Freedom of Information requests sent by MP Robert Halfon, the most expensive first hour of hospital car parking are at:
- Wye Valley NHS Trust Hereford - £3.50/one hour
- West Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust - £3.30/minimum two hours
- Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - £3/for one hour
- Royal Free Hospital North London - £3/for one hour
- Mid Essex Hospital Chelmsford - £3/for 15mins to 3 hours
- Aintree University Hospital, Liverpool - £3/for 30mins to 1 1/2 hours
More top news
Sunshine and showers for tomorrow
Addressing veterans at an American Legion conference in Reno, Nevada, the president spoke in measured tones and stuck to prepared remarks.
Uncertainty over Brexit in the UK and strong economic data from Europe both contributed to the slump in the British currency.