According to data from Freedom of Information requests sent by MP Robert Halfon, the most expensive first hour of hospital car parking are at:
- Wye Valley NHS Trust Hereford - £3.50/one hour
- West Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust - £3.30/minimum two hours
- Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - £3/for one hour
- Royal Free Hospital North London - £3/for one hour
- Mid Essex Hospital Chelmsford - £3/for 15mins to 3 hours
- Aintree University Hospital, Liverpool - £3/for 30mins to 1 1/2 hours
More top news
World record setting climber Ueli Steck - known for his speed at scaling mountainous terrain - has died in an accident near Mount Everest.
John McDonnell says voters can expect to see "no increases in income tax for middle or low earners" in Labour's election manifesto.
The prime minister has confirmed the Conservative government will not increase VAT if they win the General Election on June 8.