According to data from Freedom of Information requests sent by MP Robert Halfon, the most expensive first hour of hospital car parking are at:
- Wye Valley NHS Trust Hereford - £3.50/one hour
- West Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust - £3.30/minimum two hours
- Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - £3/for one hour
- Royal Free Hospital North London - £3/for one hour
- Mid Essex Hospital Chelmsford - £3/for 15mins to 3 hours
- Aintree University Hospital, Liverpool - £3/for 30mins to 1 1/2 hours
More top news
Instagram is celebrating its fifth birthday just weeks after smashing the 400-million-user mark.
European judges have found French restrictions on prisoners' voting rights are legal, a decision likely to be welcomed in Britain.
Princes William and Harry found themselves being called something they perhaps hadn't before when they appeared on DIY SOS.