According to data from Freedom of Information requests sent by MP Robert Halfon, the most expensive first hour of hospital car parking are at:
- Wye Valley NHS Trust Hereford - £3.50/one hour
- West Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust - £3.30/minimum two hours
- Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - £3/for one hour
- Royal Free Hospital North London - £3/for one hour
- Mid Essex Hospital Chelmsford - £3/for 15mins to 3 hours
- Aintree University Hospital, Liverpool - £3/for 30mins to 1 1/2 hours
More top news
A poll of Britain's largest trade union, seen by ITV News, indicates more than half of those surveyed think the Labour leader should quit.
Party rules state the new Tory leader will be announced on 9 September, but the way things are going it could all happen much sooner.
Contrary to Michael Gove's belief, people do need experts, now more than ever as we work out what leaving the EU actually means.