According to data from Freedom of Information requests sent by MP Robert Halfon, the most expensive first hour of hospital car parking are at:
- Wye Valley NHS Trust Hereford - £3.50/one hour
- West Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust - £3.30/minimum two hours
- Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - £3/for one hour
- Royal Free Hospital North London - £3/for one hour
- Mid Essex Hospital Chelmsford - £3/for 15mins to 3 hours
- Aintree University Hospital, Liverpool - £3/for 30mins to 1 1/2 hours
More top news
Donald Trump has dismissed pictures showing a smaller turnout to his inauguration compared to Barack Obama's in 2009.
Severe storms have ripped through the southern American state of Georgia leaving at least 11 dead and thousands without power.
So will our Prime Minister really be brave enough to challenge the new President's views on women and minorities?