According to data from Freedom of Information requests sent by MP Robert Halfon, the most expensive first hour of hospital car parking are at:
- Wye Valley NHS Trust Hereford - £3.50/one hour
- West Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust - £3.30/minimum two hours
- Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - £3/for one hour
- Royal Free Hospital North London - £3/for one hour
- Mid Essex Hospital Chelmsford - £3/for 15mins to 3 hours
- Aintree University Hospital, Liverpool - £3/for 30mins to 1 1/2 hours
More top news
A doctor from South Yorkshire can not drive his new £18,000 car for more than 40 minutes at a time because he is allergic to it.
Cannons were fired in public for the Queen, now the longest reigning monarch in British history.
Leicester City's astonishing Premier League title push looks increasingly like more than a fairytale after they saw off rivals Man City