According to data from Freedom of Information requests sent by MP Robert Halfon, the most expensive first hour of hospital car parking are at:
- Wye Valley NHS Trust Hereford - £3.50/one hour
- West Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust - £3.30/minimum two hours
- Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - £3/for one hour
- Royal Free Hospital North London - £3/for one hour
- Mid Essex Hospital Chelmsford - £3/for 15mins to 3 hours
- Aintree University Hospital, Liverpool - £3/for 30mins to 1 1/2 hours
More top news
Major changes to the care system introduced today have already come under fire from charities
During a visit to the crash site, the boss of Lufthansa has avoided reporters' questions about the co-pilot's known depression.
One Leicestershire mother managed to get a shop worth £140.27 for just 39p, Jennifer Drew told Good Morning Britain how.