According to data from Freedom of Information requests sent by MP Robert Halfon, the most expensive first hour of hospital car parking are at:
- Wye Valley NHS Trust Hereford - £3.50/one hour
- West Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust - £3.30/minimum two hours
- Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - £3/for one hour
- Royal Free Hospital North London - £3/for one hour
- Mid Essex Hospital Chelmsford - £3/for 15mins to 3 hours
- Aintree University Hospital, Liverpool - £3/for 30mins to 1 1/2 hours
More top news
Through the day we'll see plenty of sunny spells but there will be a risk of showers too as they filter down from the northwest.
Pilots say they are rostered in 'illegally' and feel fatigued from working too many hours.
The alleged hacking follows reports of similar attacks on other Democratic organisations, amid fears of state-sponsored hacking.