According to data from Freedom of Information requests sent by MP Robert Halfon, the most expensive first hour of hospital car parking are at:
- Wye Valley NHS Trust Hereford - £3.50/one hour
- West Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust - £3.30/minimum two hours
- Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - £3/for one hour
- Royal Free Hospital North London - £3/for one hour
- Mid Essex Hospital Chelmsford - £3/for 15mins to 3 hours
- Aintree University Hospital, Liverpool - £3/for 30mins to 1 1/2 hours
More top news
The Metropolitan Police have confirmed the charge following his arrest on Sunday. He will appear at Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court on April 4.
The foreign secretary agreed Putin would use the football tournament as a propaganda exercise, comparing it to the notorious Berlin Games.
Nigel Farage dumped haddock in the River Thames in protest against the length of time for the Brexit transition deal.