According to data from Freedom of Information requests sent by MP Robert Halfon, the most expensive first hour of hospital car parking are at:
- Wye Valley NHS Trust Hereford - £3.50/one hour
- West Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust - £3.30/minimum two hours
- Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - £3/for one hour
- Royal Free Hospital North London - £3/for one hour
- Mid Essex Hospital Chelmsford - £3/for 15mins to 3 hours
- Aintree University Hospital, Liverpool - £3/for 30mins to 1 1/2 hours
More top news
Mixed fortunes across the UK tomorrow. Still breezy across the north.
The Labour leader said socialist politics would not be put "back in a box" as he appeared on stage at the festival.
There are reports that at least some MPs and Lords have been left unable to access their emails as a result of the attack.