According to data from Freedom of Information requests sent by MP Robert Halfon, the most expensive first hour of hospital car parking are at:
- Wye Valley NHS Trust Hereford - £3.50/one hour
- West Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust - £3.30/minimum two hours
- Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - £3/for one hour
- Royal Free Hospital North London - £3/for one hour
- Mid Essex Hospital Chelmsford - £3/for 15mins to 3 hours
- Aintree University Hospital, Liverpool - £3/for 30mins to 1 1/2 hours
More top news
US-backed Iraqi forces pushed deeper into western Mosul as they continue their fight to re-capture the city from so-called Islamic State.
British director David Mackenzie warned against the "politicising" of award ceremonies ahead of Sunday's event.
The suspect in the death of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un's half brother was paid $90 to help carry out what she thought was a "prank".