According to data from Freedom of Information requests sent by MP Robert Halfon, the most expensive first hour of hospital car parking are at:
- Wye Valley NHS Trust Hereford - £3.50/one hour
- West Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust - £3.30/minimum two hours
- Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - £3/for one hour
- Royal Free Hospital North London - £3/for one hour
- Mid Essex Hospital Chelmsford - £3/for 15mins to 3 hours
- Aintree University Hospital, Liverpool - £3/for 30mins to 1 1/2 hours
More top news
Some sunshine is breaking through the wintry weather as Spring arrives.
On this day in 1890 the Forth Rail Bridge was opened by the future King Edward VII and became one of the engineering marvels of the world.
Police are investigating the theft of two Harris hawks after a break-in at Loch Lomond Bird of Prey Centre in Scotland.