According to data from Freedom of Information requests sent by MP Robert Halfon, the most expensive first hour of hospital car parking are at:
- Wye Valley NHS Trust Hereford - £3.50/one hour
- West Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust - £3.30/minimum two hours
- Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - £3/for one hour
- Royal Free Hospital North London - £3/for one hour
- Mid Essex Hospital Chelmsford - £3/for 15mins to 3 hours
- Aintree University Hospital, Liverpool - £3/for 30mins to 1 1/2 hours
More top news
A man caught with dozens of turtles inside his pants is to face a court under the US justice system.
Too many family homes are being built around the size of a bathroom too small for people to live in them comfortably, a report says.
The numbers of female officers in police forces must be boosted further as they tackle the "changing face of crime", Theresa May will say.