According to data from Freedom of Information requests sent by MP Robert Halfon, the most expensive first hour of hospital car parking are at:
- Wye Valley NHS Trust Hereford - £3.50/one hour
- West Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust - £3.30/minimum two hours
- Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - £3/for one hour
- Royal Free Hospital North London - £3/for one hour
- Mid Essex Hospital Chelmsford - £3/for 15mins to 3 hours
- Aintree University Hospital, Liverpool - £3/for 30mins to 1 1/2 hours
More top news
However, today the UK may very well be taking the first step down that road, says Carl Dinnen.
Alton Towers has apologied after it took up to an hour to evacuate passengers from a broken down monorail on the hottest day of the year.
A driver miraculously escaped uninjured after his car drove over a ramp and smashed through the roof of a house in South Africa.