According to data from Freedom of Information requests sent by MP Robert Halfon, the most expensive first hour of hospital car parking are at:
- Wye Valley NHS Trust Hereford - £3.50/one hour
- West Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust - £3.30/minimum two hours
- Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - £3/for one hour
- Royal Free Hospital North London - £3/for one hour
- Mid Essex Hospital Chelmsford - £3/for 15mins to 3 hours
- Aintree University Hospital, Liverpool - £3/for 30mins to 1 1/2 hours
More top news
Disney has sealed a £39 billion takeover of 21st Century Fox's entertainment assets, including the group's 39% stake in Sky.
The Iraqi citizens won High Court damages against the government for alleged ill-treatment and unlawful detention during the Iraq War.
Médecins Sans Frontières says at least 6,700 of the deaths have been attributed to violence - including 730 children aged five or below.