According to data from Freedom of Information requests sent by MP Robert Halfon, the most expensive first hour of hospital car parking are at:
- Wye Valley NHS Trust Hereford - £3.50/one hour
- West Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust - £3.30/minimum two hours
- Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - £3/for one hour
- Royal Free Hospital North London - £3/for one hour
- Mid Essex Hospital Chelmsford - £3/for 15mins to 3 hours
- Aintree University Hospital, Liverpool - £3/for 30mins to 1 1/2 hours
More top news
The Birmingham singer's dream ended when she lost out to girl group Four of Diamonds in Sunday's sing-off.
The racing driver beat Mercedes teammate Nico Rosberg to pole position.
Police fire tear gas on migrants as flames light up the 'jungle' camp on its final night before it is razed and its residents dispersed.