According to data from Freedom of Information requests sent by MP Robert Halfon, the most expensive first hour of hospital car parking are at:
- Wye Valley NHS Trust Hereford - £3.50/one hour
- West Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust - £3.30/minimum two hours
- Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - £3/for one hour
- Royal Free Hospital North London - £3/for one hour
- Mid Essex Hospital Chelmsford - £3/for 15mins to 3 hours
- Aintree University Hospital, Liverpool - £3/for 30mins to 1 1/2 hours
More top news
Temperatures up with sunshine and thunderstorms
Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe's husband says she will face unspecified security charges while serving a five-year prison sentence.
After highs of 29C for the early May Bank Holiday we can expect a very warm feel again this weekend.