According to data from Freedom of Information requests sent by MP Robert Halfon, the most expensive first hour of hospital car parking are at:
- Wye Valley NHS Trust Hereford - £3.50/one hour
- West Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust - £3.30/minimum two hours
- Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - £3/for one hour
- Royal Free Hospital North London - £3/for one hour
- Mid Essex Hospital Chelmsford - £3/for 15mins to 3 hours
- Aintree University Hospital, Liverpool - £3/for 30mins to 1 1/2 hours
More top news
Marsie Taylor, 96, helped plan the 1944 D-Day landings for over a year, eventually leading to the liberation of France in World War Two.
Key campaign claims by both sides in the EU referendum have been strongly criticised in a scathing report by a cross-party group of MPs.
The 12 finalists will battle it out on Saturday night - but who is your favourite to win?