The Sunday Times has published it's 2012 Rich List and Sir Terry Matthews, Sir Tom Jones and Catherine Zeta Jones all make it into the top 20 richest people in Wales.
The Newbridge born business man, who is reportedly worth £1.09billion, has regained the top spot on Wales' rich list. The telecoms tycoon last topped the list in 2009.
According to the survey, since last year the 68 year-olds fortunes has reportedly grown by £47m.
In second place is Cardiff born Michael Moritz who set up the internet site Linkedin. Stakes in social media websites, including Facebook, Linkedin and Badoo have boosted the wealth of a number of millionaires in the latest** **rich list.
In third place is founder of Specsavers, Douglas Perkins and his wife Dame Mary. Last year they topped the list of the richest people in Wales.
Both Sir Tom Jones and Catherine Zeta have also kept hold of a spot within the top 20 of the Sunday Times Rich List.
- 1. Sir Terry Matthews - £1,090m
- 2. Michael Moritz - £1,082m
- 3. Douglas Perkins - £870m
- 4. Simon Nixon - £536m
- 5. Henry Engelhardt - £528m
- 6. Steve Morgan - £410m
- 7. David Sullivan - £400m
- 8. Sir Stanley and Peter Thomas - £225m
- 9. Malcolm Walker - £200m
- 10. Catherine Zeta-Jones - £185m
- 11. Dai and Richard Walters - £180m
- 12. Sir Tom Jones - £140m
- 13. David and Heather Steven - £137m
- 14. Duncan Cameron - £132m
- 15. Sir Chris Evans - £120m
- 16. = Andrew Owens and Alex Lewis - £110m
- 16. = Andy Pritchard - £110m
- 18. Hayley Parsons - £95m
- 19. William Lloyd - £93m
- 20. Bernard Rees Smith - £90m
- 21. Andrew Vicari - £85m
- 22. = Tarsem Dhaliwal - £80m
- 22. = James Hull - £80m
- 24. Peter Darwell - £77m
According to the complete Sunday Times Rich List the wealthiest 1,000 people in the UK are now worth a record £414 billion.
There are 77 billionaires in the 2012** **rich list this year, two more than the previous record of 75 in 2008 and the threshold to even be among the 1,000 richest people in Britain rose by £2 million on last year - with individuals needing at least £72 million to make the list.