Five flood alerts are in force for West Wales this morning after yesterday's flash flooding.
In Cardigan properties were affected around Quay Street and Castle Street. Aberporth was hit with 16 millimetres of rain in an hour.
Transport links were also disrupted, with cancellations and delays on rail lines in the Valleys.
- Bridgend: Rivers Llynfi and Ogmore
- Bridgend, Vale of Glamorgan, Rhondda Cynon Taf: River Ewenny and Vale of Glamorgan west
- Carmarthenshire: Rivers Bran and Gwydderig
- Carmarthenshire, Swansea: Rivers Loughor and Amman
- Ceredigion, Carmarthenshire, Pembrokeshire: Lower Teifi