More disabled people are taking part in sport in Wales than ever before.
Figures from Disability Sport Wales show that disability sport clubs have increased by 20 percent since the London Olympics and Paralympics nearly a year ago.
It's also been revealed that there are now over a million participation opportunities in sport for disabled people in Wales and over a hundred extra coaches have been recruited since London 2012.
Effects of Olympic and Paralympic legacy on disabled sport in Wales in numbers:
- 30 disability sports clubs in Wales in 2002
- 331 disability sports clubs in Wales in 2012
- Membership of disability sports clubs up by 10% in past year
- Participation opportunities up from 927,000 to 1,012,000 in past year
- Number of coaches have increased from 1,621 to 1,766 in 2012
- Extra 160 volunteers since Olympics and Paralympics