Almost 20,000 people across Wales have had their breath tested during a month-long campaign, which aims to decrease the number of people who drive under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Figures below show the number of people who tested positive, refused, or failed to provide samples.
- Gwent Police - 64 out of 2058 tested
- South Wales Police - 105 out of 2023 tested
- Dyfed Powys Police - 142 out of 7544 tested
- North Wales Police - 109 out 8281 of tested
- All Wales - 436 out of 19,906 tested